Capitol Armory ad

Acevedo goes down hope he doesn't get another job in TX.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    May he NEVER resurface in law enforcement. Having said that he hasn't screwed over San Antone yet. I'm sure he would qualify as a street sweepr in public somewhere. Have to take a slight cut in pay, GRIN
    ARJ Defense ad

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Well if he must return to Texas, do any of the Austinites on this forum object to taking one for the team and accepting Art to run your PD? The liberals pretty much ruined Austin anyway, so it’s hard to imagine he could make things any worse then they already are. There’s really no point in allowing him to bring down yet another Texas city when he would fit right in over in Austin. So, what say folks? :cool:

He fukd Austin up , before coming to Houston & doing the same.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Well if he must return to Texas, do any of the Austinites on this forum object to taking one for the team and accepting Art to run your PD? The liberals pretty much ruined Austin anyway, so it’s hard to imagine he could make things any worse then they already are. There’s really no point in allowing him to bring down yet another Texas city when he would fit right in over in Austin. So, what say folks? :cool:
    Austin already ran him off

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    He is better than what we have now only because Art is such a narcissist he will stand up to council at times. He spoken out against defending which Chacon has spoken "around" and against refunding, Chacon has also spoken out against 2021's Prop A ordinance requiring staffing of officers at 2:1000 of population (as of today APD is down somewhere near 1:1200). Chacon is council's puppet and won't stand up to them in a meaningful way and has ZERO charisma or leadership skills. Art, despite being a lefty and not pro-gun (no worse than Chacon though) would be making the rounds, be out on the street with us taking call like us which gave us the sense he at least knew first hand what we did and do everyday.

Now, do I want him back? No.
    Is what we have worse? Yes.
    Would I trade him for Chacon? Yes.
    Would I rather have someone else? Yes.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I don't think HPD has just randomly wiped out any families in their home since he left Houston. Didn't Art march with BLM terrorist here as well. What a guy?

Not only marched with them, but got on the microphone (in front of TV cameras of course) and declared how peaceful they were, and any violence and rioting was the fault of trouble making white kids in the crowd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Sounds like he got his ass fired to me
    Good
    Maybe the Biden administration has a job for him.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    One would think that a police chief would know better than to use the word "mafia" with ANY minority anywhere let alone use the phrase "cuban mafia" in Florida. That takes a special kind of stupid.

Top Bottom