Academy Sports small pistol primers for $7.99 a hundred.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deaf Smith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2022
    Texas
    And what is sweet is... 10% discount for teachers along with the regular 5% discount for using the Academy credit card.

Yea I bought 500 (5 boxes) of Winchester small pistol primers at 15% discount!

See I'm a substitute teacher (I get my beer money that way... but no Bud Light for me!!)

Plan to go back tomorrow for ammo!
    ARJ Defense ad

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I'm glad I bought a double shit load of primers for $28/1000 in 2014 I'm still using
    Walked into Cabelas 2 years past the Sandy Hook bullshit and they had then on clearance after 1 year of none for sale and another year of holders buying up everything, they finally got overstocked on them.

I had to begrudgingly pay $10/100 for some large pistol magnums last fall but only needed 100

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    And what is sweet is... 10% discount for teachers along with the regular 5% discount for using the Academy credit card.

Yea I bought 500 (5 boxes) of Winchester small pistol primers at 15% discount!

See I'm a substitute teacher (I get my beer money that way... but no Bud Light for me!!)

Plan to go back tomorrow for ammo!
    I do that when they have the 10% veterans discount. That's 15% off ammo and guns..:)

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I bought some cases of Ginex small pistol way back when, got 'em for $20/1000 plus shipping. Bought all I could get at the time, sure wish I would have bought more.

Swedonia

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 8, 2023
    Sweetwater, TX
    It is getting a little better, very slowly, but I can't wait until we see primer supplies getting back to some semblance of normal, even if at higher prices.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    I reckon with 2024 coming up, it’d be a good idea to stock up now.

With recent history being what it is….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brassguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 15, 2017
    Wichita Falls
    Walked into my LGS and was amazed. They must have had 20 bricks of primers in all sizes. Couldn’t believe thier inventory. Then I saw the price. They wanted $175 per 1000. Walked out the door and bought them online from powder valley on sale for $74 per 1000. They were on sale so no shipping or hazmat fees

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    Walked into my LGS and was amazed. They must have had 20 bricks of primers in all sizes. Couldn’t believe thier inventory. Then I saw the price. They wanted $175 per 1000. Walked out the door and bought them online from powder valley on sale for $74 per 1000. They were on sale so no shipping or hazmat fees
    Those are gun show prices.... you know, the guys that hoard everything, then when prices come down, they are stuck with them at the price they hoarded them at.
    I see guys at gun shows all the time with CCI 22 ammo at $15-16 per hundred... I just laugh, and keep walking.
    Most of the stores here are under $100 per thousand... $85-90 is normal.
    Guess I should hoard a bunch of them.... :roflsmile:

Top Bottom