Please reply by conversation.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Might put in a free shipping order as the prices for ammo cans is stoopid. If I do check the store it won't be until this afternoon but will report what I find if others have not.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I cant recall if it was last year or 2 years ago but they had the same deal with US made Blackhawk cans. No I didn't order 20 like I should have. Not sure if they knew what they were selling because the deal ended quickly.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I know these are the imported kind, but I picked up a few last year and they have worked out for me.

"Important Product and Safety Information - Proposition 65 warning for California residents: WARNING - This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm."

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    We're looking at you southpaw

Gotcha! I just called muster. :)

I cant recall if it was last year or 2 years ago but they had the same deal with US made Blackhawk cans. No I didn't order 20 like I should have. Not sure if they knew what they were selling because the deal ended quickly.

As stated, they were imported, but honestly, shouldn't be a problem depending upon what one intends to use them for.

For me, they work for storage and overflow. I have plenty of USGI cans I use for more regular movement. For the most part, these cans are just going to sit in a closet and not be handled until I need to take ammo out of them for use and then will be filled again, never really moving more then a few feet a few times a year.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Well you are going to put lead in them anyways.
    Makes me wonder how I have stayed alive after loading about 1,000 shotshells a week for several years back in the 60"s.
    Myself and some others would do group buys of lead shot by the ton. Had bags of lead shot all over my apartment. LOL

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom