• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WB5MHA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Houston
    Have located an out-of-state dealer with lots of AC 556's priced from 5300 to 6900; includes "LNIB", factory folders and typical "excellent condition" etc. Only one is a conversion.

Around 6 to 7500 including stamps and transfer costs seems large. Maybe I just have not looked at the Rugers in awhile and need to readjust my price calculations.

Now that I think about it the last time I pondered an AC 556 a 1 oz. gold coin was worth 600 bucks. Is it me or is this a realistic price?
    DK Firearms

subhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2010
    tyler, TX
    Ive picked up one in the last year and also had a friend get one just last month and they bottom out at 5K and go on up to 7K at the highest I have seen this last year, ac's stay pretty consistant in that price range, its a c3 mg and you never know where some of this pricing comes from. Factory folders and sage stocks up the value big time because both are hard to come by, especially since clyde armory has a large backlog for the scar cqb stocks which is the only way to go with the ac-556.

WB5MHA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Houston
    Maybe the new Arms Store in the old Circuit City off 45 in League City should be my first stop. "Santa, I want a Mini Uzi and or an AC 556 for less than the total cost of 3 dental implanta done in Costa Rica"

The last dentist I saw there pulled out of his desk a 9x23 Glock and said he would finish my work for another pistol+mag.
    like it which can be registered in CR unlike 45, 9mm and 38super which cannot

I need an oddball caliber expert or just find the Ruger or Mini-Uzi and forget my dental work.

Top Bottom