• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2Shots1Wound

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=448_1273189400

#1 Question: What makes people think that a Seal wouldn’t lay it on the line legally when they never hesitate to do the same with their own lives when defending our country from islamic sh*theads overseas? . Some among us still possess a sack! I want serious payback against the politically correct that are responsible for this BS!!

#2 I'm pissed, resentful and quit frankly embarrassed that this guy was relieved that he was acquitted. It should be no surprise to him that we had his back!!! No surprise what-so-ever…

Do your country a favor and debate, humiliate, and ridicule any liberal that you come across. Don’t mince words, make them uncomfortable. They do the same to those that protect you…
    Guns International

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    The whole SEAL trial is a laughing stock. Some guy gets punched during the middle of a war, and we are going to stop, arrest the "offenders", and have some long and expensive trial to make everyone feel all warm and fuzzy inside that Mr. Big Bad SEAL cold cocked some detainee. This is more a cornerstone of the bullshit society this country has become and the lengths that these monkeys running the ship will go to prove something.

The SEAL got acquitted of something that he should never have been on trial for. We're giving ammo to the people we are fighting by doing this crap, and now we're going to have people going over there and being more afraid to do something that might actually save their own ass because some JAG is going to crawl up their ass two ways from Sunday over it. It's not the first I've heard of this either ... a good SF buddy of mine has complained about the role of officers being more politician than leader, and how they are more apt to screw their own troops via the JAG corp than stand behind them. That's a pretty dicey situation if you ask me.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    The left tries to press civilian LE standards on to the Military. OK if a cop punches a suspect, that deserves an investigation and explanation. If a SecWar operator does not simply disembowel the enemy with a plastic spork, WTF do we care about a fat lip?

The douche that brought these charges should be run out of town on a rail, lose his retirement, etc. Everyone up the chain including the Secretary of Defense should be dismissed.

Top Bottom