Target Sports

A shocking discovery! My truck isn't yellow!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    After getting tired of trying to dig a hole to see through in the dirt and pollen on my truck window, I broke down and decided to wash the truck today. Much to my shock, the truck is not yellow after all! That was just the color of the pollen. It seems to ride higher on the springs and my gas mileage is greatly improved.

I didn't do it, but for many years I threatened to buy a retirement house painted pollen yellow with mold-green trim.
    Capitol Armory ad

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    The only vehicle I wash is my Cressida, early Fridays, when I'm about to go out and hunt 'merican cast iron V-shits.
    The cute girls that their drivers were trying to impress by picking on an old man in a 35 year old Toyota 4-door, appreciate it.

sparkyv

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Deepinnaheartta, Texas
    Texas Pollen.jpg

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Had mine detailed yesterday...dark blue. But it's hidden in the garage. The worst pollen I ever saw was a trip to Memphis in April one year. I had a white vehicle and you could easily see it turning yellow just overnight.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Had mine detailed yesterday...dark blue. But it's hidden in the garage. The worst pollen I ever saw was a trip to Memphis in April one year. I had a white vehicle and you could easily see it turning yellow just overnight.
    You're fortunate to have kept it overnight!

reddog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    Terlingua
    Pollen?? Here we never wash trucks, they are desert tan, the house is desert tan, my shop is desert tan, the ground is desert tan. The other day a Hispanic gentleman came up to me speaking Spanish, told him no hablo I'm just an old white guy. He said how you get so dark I thought you were Hispanic! That's my desert tan :)

Top Bottom