• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The present Mayor of Chicago is just one in a long list of machine members who serve the Political machine while making it appear that the public is being served. I saw many Mayors of Chicago including "King" Richard J. Daley. I was there for the Democratic National Convection and the riots of 1968.

Nothing has changed!

Flash

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Even Dumbazzes realize at some point they were just plain STUPID and voted for a POS!!

To my knowledge, there has not been a FAIR election in Chicago in the last 100 years! The list of registered voters includes residents of local cemeteries. Investigation of electioneering spotlighted countless "Dead" voters who showed up to cast a ballot. They get bums to vote repeatedly using the fake identities. Add hijacking ballot boxes and tampering with counts, the results are pure fantasy!

Don't forget, Chicago is the Political sewer that Obama was groomed in!

Flash

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    To my knowledge, there has not been a FAIR election in Chicago in the last 100 years! The list of registered voters includes residents of local cemeteries. Investigation of electioneering spotlighted countless "Dead" voters who showed up to cast a ballot. They get bums to vote repeatedly using the fake identities. Add hijacking ballot boxes and tampering with counts, the results are pure fantasy!

Don't forget, Chicago is the Political sewer that Obama was groomed in!
    Flash

As a truck driver I visited Illinois. I asked the people I saw in the rural parts, what's the deal with firearms in this state? What's going on? One gentleman explained that Chicago holds political power over the entire state. A community of say 15,000-30,000 has ZERO voting power against the mega city of Chicago.

That's cRaZy horrible.

Lipps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2015
    Central Texas
    As a truck driver I visited Illinois. I asked the people I saw in the rural parts, what's the deal with firearms in this state? What's going on? One gentleman explained that Chicago holds political power over the entire state. A community of say 15,000-30,000 has ZERO voting power against the mega city of Chicago.

That's cRaZy horrible.

Same thing with NY vs. NYC

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Wow Flash! I always got the impression that you aren't a really young guy...but I had no idea!

I can account for 69 years of personal experience. The rest comes from reading......snicker.

Flash

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014

That's cRaZy horrible.

You just described the west coast and Nevada.

Top Bottom