• ...and so much more!
  • jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    I was in my ammo room yesterday loading for a range trip, and somehow, I've acquired over 4k rounds of 380. Nobody needs that much garbage. I looked around the web for something to shoot it with, and all that has peaked an interest is a Bersa Thunder with a threaded barrel. I figured it would make a good suppressor host with slow 380 and a solid mounted barrel. Any recommendations, or should I just sell some?
    I would buy 500 rounds if you have some good brands available. PM me if you are interested.
    Venture Surplus ad

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I like that, it was designed for people who have trouble racking the slide.

And there's the Walther PPK, because who wants to be able to comfortably rack a slide!?
    1680820418841.png

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Well, you could just say that you have two lamp bases if they don't work right.
    That's the problem. For as big of a pile o shit it is, it has never malfunctioned and sends 45 acp zipping around 1050 to 1100fps and stays quiet. My only real complaint is it punches the hell out of my cheek to shoot it with the slide mass for 45. I don't think the 380 would have that problem.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    That's the problem. For as big of a pile o shit it is, it has never malfunctioned and sends 45 acp zipping around 1050 to 1100fps and stays quiet. My only real complaint is it punches the hell out of my cheek to shoot it with the slide mass for 45. I don't think the 380 would have that problem.
    Considering all that, I'd stick with the Bersa Thunder then. I've never owned one, but the people I know that do have them, love 'em.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    The beretta 80x looks sweet

Top Bottom