• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

American ME!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    North Texas
    PERSONALLY I DON'T CARE IF I OFFEND ANYONE! IF YOU'RE OFFENDED PLEASE LEAVE MY COUNTRY!
    I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!
    MY GENERATION GREW UP RECITING THIS EVERY MORNING IN SCHOOL WITH MY HAND ON MY HEART. THEY NO LONGER DO THAT FOR FEAR OF OFFENDING SOMEONE!
    LET'S SEE HOW MANY AMERICANS WILL RE-POST THIS AND NOT CARE ABOUT OFFENDING SOMEONE!:patriot:
    Target Sports

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    PERSONALLY I DON'T CARE IF I OFFEND ANYONE! IF YOU'RE OFFENDED PLEASE LEAVE MY COUNTRY!
    I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!
    MY GENERATION GREW UP RECITING THIS EVERY MORNING IN SCHOOL WITH MY HAND ON MY HEART. THEY NO LONGER DO THAT FOR FEAR OF OFFENDING SOMEONE!
    LET'S SEE HOW MANY AMERICANS WILL RE-POST THIS AND NOT CARE ABOUT OFFENDING SOMEONE!:patriot:

100% agreed!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Yep. I'm in.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!

Time to stop ***** footin' around, and bring America back to her former Glory, not the Whore the rest of the world wants.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    And my being indignant and posting this here will accomplish what? I will tell you something, this is not YOUR country. It is OUR country.

These stupid Facebook posts only inflame. Who are you to tell someone to leave who may be offended? Our differences and varied opinions are what make us great. If you expect others to respect you..... It is a two way street.

And "WHO" no longer says the pledge? My daughter is in 10th grade in a public school and they recite the pledge every day.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm onboard with TXI. Even Libtards have a right to live and spew their foolish venom, worthless though they may be.

Flash

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    e6sl1k.gif

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Yet those of us who love our country must forever take a backseat... what is wrong with being PROUD of being an AMERICAN.
    Why should we continuously bowdown, is it wrong to be patriotic? I understand that those who do not agree with me have a right to speak their minds, but so do I... when do we stand up and say "no more". Do I advocate violence against those of differing opinions, no, but I refuse to lie down and let them kick me either. Sorry, today has been a bad day and I'm not being exactly coherent in my "voicing" my thoughts. A man, can only be pushed so far before he pushes back, and the point of pushing back draws closer each day, hopefully the ballot box and the soap box will be sufficient, but my country is a withering vine in a severe drought, with no sign of rain.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas

I understand the passion you are putting into this, but we are a forum... not Facebook. Post away but nobody needs to repost your post to prove they are a good American here.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    What you are really saying:

You will pledge allegiance to this post I have put here on the forums and to the halfhearted ideals for which it stands, one post under link, insignificant with no promise except for spaming all.

Let's see how many groupies will feel better by doing nothing while copying and pasting this for all their groupies to copy and paste.

Group hug everyone.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I wonder if the copy/paste crowd knows the history behind that Pledge? I bet if they did, they wouldn't be very gung-ho about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom