• ...and so much more!
  • diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Shitty cell phone pics... But she is finally put together!
    IMG_2374_zpsm3zfcgnt.jpg

IMG_2377_zpsrumuvltd.jpg

IMG_2380_zpsapdb0dz9.jpg
    Sexy as hell. I like the GLOCK mag lower.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Just saw these bumps... Sorry guys, I've had a lot going on lately. I've only been able to take it to the range once since I got it together. It cycles 115r pretty good, nice suppression, but no bolt hold open (BHO) on last shot. 147grains are a bit trickier- Had some FTE and double feed issues, no BHO, but amazing suppression. I need to order the spring replacement set for my JP silent capture spring and do some tweaking. It's light, very enjoyable, amazing sound, but need to work out a few kinks first before I'd call it a finished product.

woodwardmpd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Colorado
    Nice. I have a full size and SBR 9mm carbine both build off of the CMMG dedicated 9mm AR lower. It requires the use of Colt/Metalform 9mm magazines, although modified Uzi mags will work but not as reliable in my experience.

Interested in your performance with the 147gr ammo. I typically shoot 124gr reloads but looking to try the 147gr for the sub-sonic advantages with a suppressor.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Just saw these bumps... Sorry guys, I've had a lot going on lately. I've only been able to take it to the range once since I got it together. It cycles 115r pretty good, nice suppression, but no bolt hold open (BHO) on last shot. 147grains are a bit trickier- Had some FTE and double feed issues, no BHO, but amazing suppression. I need to order the spring replacement set for my JP silent capture spring and do some tweaking. It's light, very enjoyable, amazing sound, but need to work out a few kinks first before I'd call it a finished product.

I am giving you until June 30th. If it's not finished by then, with really nice/cool pics posted, I am bringing the BAN HAMMER down hard on your ass!!!
    Try me.

LOL

RipGear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2014
    Missouri City, TX
    Das Jared - where do you shoot? I see you are in Pearland and was wondering if I'd run across you at PSC or Bayou Rifles.

Not trying to hijack the thread so here's a picture of my QC10 9MM build with my helper assassin:
    IMG_2841.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2841.jpg
      IMG_2841.jpg
      61.8 KB · Views: 170

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I occasionally shoot at psc. I shoot more at the family farm than anything. Let's me do stuff that most ranges won't allow

sent from jennifer lawrence's bedroom

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I'm a week past Pete's self imposed ban hammer deadline.... But better late than never... Took the 9mm SBR out to enjoy some Independence Day freedom! Took lots of pics... Dealt with a few hiccups still with the 147 grains in form of a few FTEs, but a little more gun oil and it ran pretty smooth. Still no bolt hold open on last round, but I will get it fully dialed. Baby steps.

IMG_3592_zpsexssqfj8.jpg

IMG_3589_zpszttreng9.jpg

IMG_3583_zpsp0v0vfas.jpg

IMG_3578_zpshottrbo3.jpg

IMG_3568_zpsfautd2gl.jpg

IMG_3566_zpseepr0vqz.jpg

IMG_3563_zpsuz4zpiwi.jpg

IMG_3561_zpsae6appuw.jpg

IMG_3559_zps8vi9gmh2.jpg

RipGear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2014
    Missouri City, TX
    Yeah he's only 3 but loves to shoot. I put a pistol mini red dot on a Savage Rascal running Aquila 20 grain powderless 22lr that he's learning on. I help him steady the gun but he does all of the aiming and is good at hitting cans and clays at about 10 yards. Plus it is extremely quiet so no hearing protection needed (quieter than my silenced subsonic 22s).

I should get my QC10 SBR stamp approved in the next month and I'll get some pictures up of mine running a Mystic X.

Top Bottom