Guns International

9mm Ammo Benefit Auction!! FREE SHIPPING FEDERAL HSTs!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Message Pre-Approved by Travis.

Decided to split up the 22lr and 9mm auctions, this one is for the 9mm!

Need some 9mm?? Here is a chance to get some while also helping out one of our fellow members and a good cause. As some of you are aware, Chunkymonkey is participating in the 2013 Tower Climb to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I know several folks have made donations but having a long time friend with the disease I thought I would see if I could help raise a few more dollars.

This auction will run through Friday midnight CST. You can place a bid only by posting a reply to the thread with your bid. Bids must be in minimum increments of $1.00 (ie you must bid at least $1.00 more than the current high bid). The high bid posted at midnight Friday wins the following:

9mm Package
    150 rds Federal 115gr fmj
    50 rds Federal 124gr HST HP
    1359594669.gif

The winner can pay the funds directly to the CFF via the link provided in the below thread:

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/off-topic-chat/41248-2013-28th-annual-tower-climb-san-antonio.html

After receipt of the funds, I will deliver the ammo chosen to the winner or ship the ammo (at my expense) if the winner is not local (conus only please). Please PM me or email me at txrichmond7@yahoo.com if you have any questions or concerns so we can keep the thread responses to actual bids. The fmj ammo is new, purchased within the last 60 days. The HST I received in a trade from another board member recently.

Thank you for helping out a fellow board member and good luck!
    Texas SOT

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Man, y'all are awesome! The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation was excited when I told them what was happening and how we've done thus far....I'm humbled by the generosity.

Top Bottom