• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fighta1337

US NAVY
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    west side of 20 Fort Worth
    i was moving out of my old house and the girl who was in the room before me when i switched rooms left behind quite a few 7.62 rounds, i dont know anything about them except it looks like a giant rifle bullet lol. Im in the DFW area and my girlfriend thinks they are taking up space sooooo if anyone wants to come by and pickem up. i dont know the worth of them or anything like that i just know i dont have a gun to shootem. iffff ur really nice u can bring me 100 rounds of 9mm luger for it :D umm yea just msg me and ill find out how many exactly there r. they are on this metal banana shapped bracket they slice into and theres like 4-5 brackets

-Fighta
    Lynx Defense

Fighta1337

US NAVY
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    west side of 20 Fort Worth
    wow , i didnt know ppl really wanted these lol. yeah i still gottem, i just posted this last night. got any 9mm rounds for my new gun ? :D lol. im so addicted to the range and im out of ammo except these! and i cant shoot thesE!! lol

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Great attitude, I was going to offer to pay shipping.........Forget it.

Maybe yours is the attitude that needs adjusting, he said...

im dealing with the move in 30 days so things are a little hectic

So perhaps packing and shipping his own stuff is understandably more important.

And you never offered to pay for shipping, you only said you'd take them if he shipped them.

Kudos on Fighta1337 for offering it up for free on here, I wish I could have been the lucky one to have gotten it; but even then I won't badmouth him for wanting it to be a FTF transaction especially when he's giving it away for free!

Top Bottom