Military Camp

55 gallon once used food grade steel barrels & now the 175 or 275 gallon caged totes!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Fresh supply of of barrels and now some totes!!!

Let me know... in Austin/Pflugerville area they are 55 gallon steel drums that have been used once and are food grade... they are nice looking drums with plain grey paint on the exteriors and have no logo... very nice looking barrels... will probably need molasses cleaned out of them... GOOD molasses...

$20 each with lids or a little less each if you buy multiples...
    $36 for two
    $50 for three
    $15 each for five or more
    I do not have pictures... they are freaking 55 gallon barrels that are grey...

There are also some of the large 275 gallon totes that have the cage around the vessel for sale... also food grade, also used once, also may need molasses washed out...

$125 each or $450 for four...
    Gun Zone Deals

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Re: 55 gallon once used food grade steel barrels & now the 175 or 275 gallon caged to

Pics of these totes.....

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    Re: 55 gallon once used food grade steel barrels & now the 175 or 275 gallon caged to

Hmm, pm sent

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx

Ohhhhh i b thinking about the tote where are you i will coome
    And check you out

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land

These are great for painting small targets on, then spending 8 hours a day for a week dry firing at!

Bump for a great deal!

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area

All of current batch of totes are sold... typically one a week will be available from here out... interested parties can get on a waiting list with a $25 deposit put towards the tote as available... if you are at the top of the list and you aren't ready then moves on down the list until sold. The order of the list remains intact so you would remain at the top of the list until you buy or 8 weeks from 1st notification of availability...

There are still about 20 barrels left but once the barrels are gone that is probably it for barrels... product has switched primarily to the totes...

Thanks!!! J

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area

Five barrels sold today, there are still barrels left...

There are three totes, but one is currently on hold for a couple of days for someone on the waiting list that I wasn't able to contact due to some personal issues on my end... (car blowing up twice and my grandmother had a stroke) :( Grandma is ok!!! :) car, ehhhh...

$125 each still, but if someone wanted two could go $230 on them since there not four available for the original pricing... been offered more, but I feel like people from here are not COMPLETE strangers and therefore hopefully more trustworthy to meet up with... $345 for all three if the waitlisted person isn't ready for picking up...

Let me know... J

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area

Closeout pricing on barrels too...

$20 each with lids or a little less each if you buy multiples...
    $30 for two
    $40 for three
    $10 each for six or more

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area

just verified the totes are 275 gallons....

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX

i need to grab a couple of barrels. wanna make a BBQ Pitt.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area

Lol.. No, I figured I would butcher one learning, so better have a back up..
    ahh, how much do you think the other materials would cost per pit and time to build???

wheels are spinning.... there was also a cool heater plan on Northern I think sold as a kit...

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area

These are pretty much no longer available to TGT... thanks...

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX

ok, you will be the last one that can buy any... other than that I've gotten nothing but wolf stories on these... lol

Wolf stories? LOL..have no idea what that means.. Let me know when and where I can pick them up..

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area

Wolf stories? LOL..have no idea what that means.. Let me know when and where I can pick them up..

When is good for you really... I live in Buda and the barrels are in Pflugerville... I can give you Shaun's number and you can call him and find out when he is going to be there... I might be up there this coming week, but heading to Abiliene on Thursday after work...

Top Bottom