• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squirrel1327

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2024
    Pflugerville
    From an inheritance, I have come across different 556 or 223 rounds. 556 or 223 look right, but there is a can of either 556 or 223 that are longer. Anyone got an idea of what these are? He did have a bolt action Ruger M77 that was sold earlier. Was it specific to that gun?

Attachments

• IMG_7380.jpeg
      IMG_7380.jpeg
      239 KB · Views: 19
    • IMG_7381.jpeg
      IMG_7381.jpeg
      211.5 KB · Views: 18

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    From an inheritance, I have come across different 556 or 223 rounds. 556 or 223 look right, but there is a can of either 556 or 223 that are longer. Anyone got an idea of what these are? He did have a bolt action Ruger M77 that was sold earlier. Was it specific to that gun?
    The 223 round appears to maybe have a "new" primer - it may be a reload and you'll have to decide if you can trust the source knew what he was doing.
    ... They may both be reloads?

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    do not shoot the one where the bullet is set back into the case lmao.

Squirrel1327

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2024
    Pflugerville
    So, I guess I am to the point of, what do I do with these longer ones? I do totally trust my step dad. But I have no need for them as I already sold the bolt action that I am pretty sure he used them in. Is there a market or should I just get rid of them? How ever the hell I do that. Lmao.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    So, I guess I am to the point of, what do I do with these longer ones? I do totally trust my step dad. But I have no need for them as I already sold the bolt action that I am pretty sure he used them in. Is there a market or should I just get rid of them? How ever the hell I do that. Lmao.

Get a bullet puller, take them apart.

Dump the powder and sell the pulled bullets and primed brass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom