• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I do wish a speedy recovery for those officers! How the hell did this clown manage to squeeze off that many rounds and not at least catch one bullet. I'd say those officers need to really re-analyze that plan of attack. Something obviously went wrong going in...or he was tipped off!
    I'm sure when this guy starting going to work with that AK, the SWAT team was hauling ass for cover and shooting as they retreated.
    Texas SOT

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    Just spoke to a SAPD friend who said 2 were grazed and will be fine, 2 others in serious condition, but will recover. He also said the only reason that the guy is still alive is because this POS used the woman and baby as a human shield.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Anyone see the spin the media put on it this morning? They interviewed the shooter he said he didnt know they were police.....no back story about the prior arrests etc etc, reminds me why I dont watch the news often.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    baahahaaahhahaha....my A$$, i think personally if i were liberal, my life would still come first!!! After some hot-lead treatment I'd tell him, sure, now let me help you.. you are going to walk straight, straight to that bright light, bon voyage...!!!

+100000000

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Too many...they are looking for the 10 second attention grabbing quote, not the facts on what happened. TV "journalism" is a sick excuse for actual news reporting.
    Had a local POS do a story on some stuff I was doing one time. It was a issue where the city created flooding conditions in a neighborhood and I was trying to help the people out.
    The POS SOB edited all the footage and made me look like I was trying to steal Christmas or something!
    The funny thing is the next day the new station manager called me appoligizing because so many people were calling about that sorry crap!
    I dont like being edited!

Top Bottom