• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    this worthles pos should be hung by his toes from a tree and his stomach sliced open. and then he can rot.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I wish the four officers a quick recovery, and I hope the third time's a charm for this scumbag. He should go directly to the chair, do not pass 'Go,' do not collection $200...

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    What a class act ... shooting at cops, 2 murder charges prior, on top of the drug charges, and firing rounds with a baby and "innocent" in the house.

Some people are just perfect for biological weapons testing.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    4 SWAT officers shot serving high risk warrant.

this guy has been arrested twice for murder....wtf is he still doing on the street? oh thats right he is selling dope and shooting cops.

This POS is lucky to be breathing.
    4 SWAT Officers Injured In East Side Shooting - San Antonio News Story - KSAT San Antonio

Prayers go out to the families...

The POS shouldn't have walked out. So now they try him and convict him and guess what, he goes and lives like a princess in the prison system, because he shot a cop, the "props" he will walk in with make him a hero, not a turd....and he does all of this on OUR DIME.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I want to know why this POS was on the loose to start with? !!!!
    Who in the hell is going to explain to those officers that got shot why this SOB wasnt behind bars for all the other crap he did prior to this warrant?
    This kind of shit really pisses me the hell off! We got all these BS laws that dont do a damn thing but restrict honest people , but shit like this walks free!
    We cant seem to punish criminals, but we can sure as hell punish the innocent!

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    I want to know why he was taken alive? A lot of tax payer $$ have already been wasted on this cipher. If he shot cops, why is he still breathing? Sounds like another colossal waste of $$ upcoming.

berto40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Houston
    I do wish a speedy recovery for those officers! How the hell did this clown manage to squeeze off that many rounds and not at least catch one bullet. I'd say those officers need to really re-analyze that plan of attack. Something obviously went wrong going in...or he was tipped off!

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I do wish a speedy recovery for those officers! How the hell did this clown manage to squeeze off that many rounds and not at least catch one bullet. I'd say those officers need to really re-analyze that plan of attack. Something obviously went wrong going in...or he was tipped off!
    First off, ya gotta understand San Antonio has a bunch of liberals running the place.
    Im sure those swat cops would have really wanted to shoot that bastard on sight, but Liberals dont like punishing violent criminals the way we would. They feel sorry for them and want you to "help" them because they have had it sooooo baaaad!

berto40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Houston
    They feel sorry for them and want you to "help" them because they have had it sooooo baaaad!
    baahahaaahhahaha....my A$$, i think personally if i were liberal, my life would still come first!!! After some hot-lead treatment I'd tell him, sure, now let me help you.. you are going to walk straight, straight to that bright light, bon voyage...!!!

Top Bottom