• ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    People Eating Tasty Animals
    Whenever I run into a PETA clown I like explain that humans are predators, with eyes facing forward to run down & kill our prey. Also our teeth are designed to tear flesh. If they don't believe they need to explain why our eye are not on the sides of our heads to look out from the prey that would hunt us. Or why our digestive system is not unlike a cows to process eating grasses.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Whenever I run into a PETA clown I like explain that humans are predators, with eyes facing forward to run down & kill our prey. Also our teeth are designed to tear flesh. If they don't believe they need to explain why our eye are not on the sides of our heads to look out from the prey that would hunt us. Or why our digestive system is not unlike a cows to process eating grasses.

This is a scientific fact that even those morons should be able to understand.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    This is a scientific fact that even those morons should be able to understand.

Consider the left's grasp of even the most basic scientific principles and think again. The "party of science" doesn't understand a single scientific concept, but substitutes things they feel, things they desperately want to be true, and things that flat out fly in the face of basic science (particularly biology) for actual science. Why should this be any different?

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    So technically bugs are meat too. They were alive once; you gotta kill them, then cook them. And meal worms are a couple dollars a dozen at PETCO, according to my daughter that has a pet lizard. And say fishermen... how much for a pound of worms these days? just askin'...

Top Bottom