• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlteisenMkII

Jul 12, 2022
    San Antonio,TX
    My experience with their CS was excellent. TX22 had a bad barrel, called, they emailed me a label. Sent it in on a Thursday, got email it was shipped the next Friday, in my hands the following Monday. That's better that Smith or Ruger did.

Only thing that's worse is free shipping each way only within 90 days of purchase, so good thing I registered warranty when I bought it.

1st Taurus I bought was a G2C years ago, excellent right out of the box. Since that went well, I got a G3 too and it's been great as well.
    Interesting , Guess some things do change with time.

Funny I have not called Smith before but I have left feedback to Ruger quite a bit. I did ask them if the Super GP100 would ever be made with the heavy barrel and not. I was told if there is an interest they might look into it.

Other than that yeah sitting on some handloads my late grandfather left with no data not even in his reloading manuals as to what is loaded. However I am still sitting on either the Smith 627-5 or the Redhawk with a 2 or 4in barrel. I'm surprised Colt hasn't entered the 8rd cylinder roster but maybe they have a reason not to. Still like those camo pachmayr grips I keep seeing for the Colt Revolvers

Reactions: MTA
    Top Bottom