• Poll closed .

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Master and Knower of all things Defensive - none other than one Rob Pincus - has steered his company to release their PD10 in a .30 Super Carry chambering - this is joyous news as it expands the options by 25% and gives a user a third option - a gentleman's option if you will.

Who? Never heard of them.
    Lynx Defense

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    98 posts to go. We can get there. Together we can achieve greatness. As my granddad had on the wall of his shop - TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More. Lets do this!

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    98 posts to go. We can get there. Together we can achieve greatness. As my granddad had on the wall of his shop - TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More. Lets do this!
    IMG_8399.jpeg

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Ze free mug shall be mine! Er, wait, sorry, I was uh, channelling there. Nothing to see here. Welcome brothers, sisters, and itsters to the way of the .30 Super Carry.

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    That would be me, but I'm thinking Sasquatch might beat you to it since he's probably got a posting bot too.

No, just a sad little woodland creature sitting here posting while my wife's boyfriend is preaching to her the virtues of the .48ZAP in our locked bedroom. He's such a weirdo thinking .48 ZAP is the superior cartridge. Everyone knows diameter means nothing. I do hear lots of "Oh God" and "Yes" and "Amen" coming from there though - might take a lot of work to wash her brain of the .48 ZAP scriptures. Will keep y'all updated on that front!

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Short version is wife asked for EDC gun, went around town together and looked at a bunch and she says S&W Shield Plus is her preferred choice based on hand feel alone. Was set on 9mm before discovering there is a new caliber option that seems to make sense for this role. I know the cost is higher but not terrible. I imagine less recoil for this caliber and more seeds in the clip are all a good thing without losing effectiveness.

Any reason not to get the new cal for her gun?
    A short history input, the 9mm Luger cartridge was developed to replace the 30 cal 7.63 Luger in the early 1900's ... of course powder evolution has advanced but physics remain the same. The new 30 may become the cat's meow, however it is currently an unproven cartridge.

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    .30 caliber life.

Everything is better in a .30 - rifles, pistols, squirt guns, sounding rods, dousing rods, proctologist's fingers, straws, hoses...

Top Bottom