• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    1687 - Jul 5 - Isaac Newton's great work Principia published by Royal Society in England, outlining his laws of motion and universal gravitation, which also disprove the mysticism surrounding .30SC and its supposed usefulness as a defensive round. In Newton's words: "Thys .30 Superior Carrie, as 'tis known, is Quite Useless in a Selfe Defense Scenrio. Indeede, were One to shoot an Attacker wythe this Ammunitionne, said Attacker may perhaps notice and become Quite Cross."

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    One thing I've learned from all this s#it posting is that Europe, to the middle east, to the far east,
    has been in a constant state of war for thousands of years.
    Today's friends will most likely trying to kill you tomorrow.
    Who will attack us next?
    Canada, Australia, the UK, Iceland?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    One thing I've learned from all this s#it posting is that Europe, to the middle east, to the far east,
    has been in a constant state of war for thousands of years.
    Today's friends will most likely trying to kill you tomorrow.
    Who will attack us next?
    Canada, Australia, the UK, Iceland?
    <>

EXACTLY !

Several years back, I heard a talk by the prior U N Ambassador from Adriatic Europe, Czechoslavakia, Montenegro, Moldova, or a neighboring nation. The discussion was of Muslims & Orthodox Christians killing one-another, including small children.

The Ambassador finally told the host: “You don’t understand. The Ancestors of these folks have been killing one-another for over 5,000 years; long before there was any Christianity or Islam. Religion is just their current excuse !”

Even before they had those damned .30SC’s !

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Bride gave me this one to lessen the sorrow of losing my Jimmy Lile drop point; same series as my EDC “Church Knife”:

Attachments

• IMG_0399.jpeg
      IMG_0399.jpeg
      233 KB · Views: 8
    • IMG_0169.jpeg
      IMG_0169.jpeg
      414.4 KB · Views: 8

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Little known fact - we didn't actually drop atomic weapons on Japan in 1945. The prototype of the .30 Super Carry rounds were actually what was used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The round was far too powerful, engineers redesigned it and reduced its power and recoil greatly, fearing the destruction such a round would have. They did use some knowledge learned to also go on to create the 10mm Auto - with its ability to rip through the space-time continuum and its ability to kill Chuck Norris without using special 100% pure silver bullets.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    <>

EXACTLY !

Several years back, I heard a talk by the prior U N Ambassador from Adriatic Europe, Czechoslavakia, Montenegro, Moldova, or a neighboring nation. The discussion was of Muslims & Orthodox Christians killing one-another, including small children.

The Ambassador finally told the host: “You don’t understand. The Ancestors of these folks have been killing one-another for over 5,000 years; long before there was any Christianity or Islam. Religion is just their current excuse !”

Even before they had those damned .30SC’s !

<>
    And when the Christians run out of Muslims, or vice versa, they kill their own kind, over things like someone having s*x with a neighbor's goat, or over competing Christian factions.

Top Bottom