DK Firearms

.22 Acorn Blanks - Where to find locally (Central Texas)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Looking for .22 6mm acorn crimp blanks for a starter pistol. I am the stage manager for the local theater's production of West Side Story (shameless plug...come on out and see the show, performances the next 2 weekends Friday and Saturdays at 7:00PM and Sundays at 2:00PM) and we use a starter pistol as a stage prop. Trying to find some place where I can get the needed ammo locally instead of ordering online. Any suggestions? I have tried the local sporting good stores and the larger local gun stores. One of them ordered some .22 blanks, but they were .22 short blanks which are too long for the pistol.

This is what they look like:
    gundog_2226_14886503
    Lynx Defense

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    When you find them, let me know where you got them at. I have my dad's starter pistol and want to get some.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    What yer lookin' for is: Umarex USA 225-2750 Blanks Blank 6mm Crimped. Others make 'em as well - they're listed both as .22 and/or 6mm. Try a sporting goods store, especially those that have a lot of track sports supplies.....

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Since they are not gun related, but sports related, try those stores that specialize in team sports. The type of store that gives you a good chance of these will not have an outdoor or gun department. Think of places where a high school, little league, soccer, football coach would shop for his teams.

Top Bottom