• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    ....and that's when the fight started.....
    Ya I am sure all the conservatives will jump off the nice soft couch in there nice comfy home with 3 nice cars a fridge full of food. Just like they did when the last election was rigged.

Ain't nothing going to change till everyone hits rock bottom and are waiting in lines to get some bread and cheese and there families are sleeping on the dirt

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Ya I am sure all the conservatives will jump off the nice soft couch in there nice comfy home with 3 nice cars a fridge full of food. Just like they did when the last election was rigged.

Ain't nothing going to change till everyone hits rock bottom and are waiting in lines to get some bread and cheese and there families are sleeping on the dirt

Someone needs to reread UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES....rebellions aren't fought in set-piece battles anymore....

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    We are 100 days from becoming Venezuela… he just won his rigged election

Venezuelan Communist Tyrant Maduro Learns Tricks from US Democrats – Blocked Election Observers from Access to Ballot Counting Rooms

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Is this a 'heads-up' disguised as a PSA?
    Does the gov't 'tip-their-hand' and point at some bad guy?

Neither. It's an advance CYA maneuver.

My interpretation of their release:
    " Voting will be secure, but there may be problems reporting to the public any ongoing results, projections or outcomes."

Recall in '20 - when the 4 states just 'stopped' counting around 11pm when Trump was in the lead? The whole world saw them stop. This time they can add in all the fraudulent FKH votes without witnesses.

Also known as: "FKH wins by a landslide. Sorry you couldn't see it in real time, but we did warn you last August. "

Rat bastards.

Last edited:

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Yikes…

Excerpt:

There are seven states that are considered 'swing' states. They are critical to the outcomes of national elections and one would think that the election security processes in these states would be top-notch.

Unfortunately, they are anything but.

The seven states include: Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Georgia.

According to the Heritage Foundation election integrity scorecards, Georgia -- probably because of the pressure brought to bear on it from the questionable 2020 election results -- is the only one that scored well at 83 out of 100. The average of the other six is 59 percent. The average ranking for these seven is 29 out of the 50 states.

If you add other possible swing states – New Hampshire, Maine, Colorado, Minnesota, and Virginia -- they average 54 percent. It is interesting to note that all the states ranked in the lowest election integrity rankings and performance are blue states.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX

Complacency will continue until you learn the difference between there, their, and they're. :roflsmile:

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Complacency will continue until you learn the difference between there, their, and they're. :roflsmile:
    I am glad your Grammer has gotten you to high places. Every one knows the gist of my post who the **** cares about there their and they're.

Go away Karen and call the manager

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    Nah it's all me I don't give 2 shits about Grammer . It has never made me a dime. And I did not spend a fortune on skewlin to get a degree that leads no where
    You realize I was not making fun of you, only pointing out how silly our grammar can be. Too many grammar police. Or was that to many grammar police. Who cares.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    A 2024 study categorized election monitoring organizations in terms of their quality. Of the 20 most-frequent election monitoring organizations, these were ranked as high-quality:
    • OSCE/ODIHR
    • European Union
    • European Union Parliament
    • Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe
    • OSCE Parliamentary Assembly
    • Organization of American States
    • The Commonwealth
    • Electoral Institute for Sustainable Democracy in Africa
    • International Republican Institute

These were ranked middle quality:
    • African Union
    • Inter-American Union of Electoral Bodies