• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    UPDATE: Colors available in sizes S-5XL (not preshrunk; with front pocket) for certain include:

* Sand
    * Grey
    * White
    * Light Blue

LMK what colors and sizes you're interested in and we can move this further to pricing and production. As for the shirt including 'spring range day', the original purpose was to 'commemorate' the event. Its no small effort organizing these events and the shirt adds value to not only those efforts but in a way says thanks to the Mods who keep this place together for myriad benefits that you and I get to enjoy. If this changes your previous perspective about purchasing the shirt, no worries here. Please advise and I'll remove you from the list.

1 Sand
    1 Grey
    Both XXXL w/pocket, please. As to the wording on the shirt.....we used to host a BBQ at our house annually for 100-150 bikers from all over the US and Canada. It stopped the year someone had the audacity to complain about how the food was being served because we didn't have a special line for seconds. People can be stupid.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Hey TGT Family!

Thought we could show our support and pride for this great community we know as Texas Gun Talk.

I'm starting this thread to gain interest in who would like to contribute to a group-buy for a 2021 TGT Spring Reunion commerative shirt.

Details on cost will be known once we have a better sense of interest. Likely, if we can meet or exceed an order of 25, the price drops considerably.

Thanks to support from @texcross we should be able to print up a quality looking TGT shirt which I would tentatively deliver at the Spring Reunion.

Note, these shirts are not-for-profit so the costs would be shared equally across the members purchasing the shirts.

Please respond to this thread if you're interested.

I'll start:

SURVIVOR619 (1 Med, 1 Lg)
    Thank y'all for the work you are putting into this,

Top Bottom