Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Next installment.

Waren English, [09.11.20 13:46]
    Q said the first big arrest will shock you. I can't see another shocking thing that the "President-Elect" of the United States getting arrested for treason, ballot fraud and crimes against humanity.

Dennis Bailey

Iam Mac, [09.11.20 14:17]
    On Election night, Trump and his campaign team assembled in the Eisenhower Building just west of the White House to watch the results come in.

Know what is there?

A SCIF.

Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. (SCIF)

The kind used by Army intelligence cyber security division.

They were monitoring the fraud in real time.

They knew which states were using the voting machines loaded with HAMMER & SCORECARD.

(Software developed for the CIA to manipulate voter tallies remotely in foreign elections.)
    It was just deployed against the American people.

Tom Fitton & Sydney Powell put it right in your face

Dr Charlie Ward (Currency Broker & Hotel Contractor - Trump Insider) describes the deployment of this Sting Operation to trap those involved in election theft.

The Federalized National Guard were pulling around the clock duty in at least 16 states to trap these monsters.

All the swing states currently involved in the theft are on the list.

The SCOTUS ordered all ballots received after the deadline in PA be segregated from those received on time.

There will be a ballot audit.

Recounts are conducted by the same people/election boards as the first count.

Audits are conducted by armed fraud investigators.

State Legislators pick electors.

Republicans control both houses of the PA State Congress.

Guess who controls both Houses of State Legislatures in the other swing states?

You guessed it...
    Republicans.
    Check Mate.
    If I were any of these Democrat officials involved in this colossal elecxtion fraud, I would be seeking asylum in a non-extradition country immediately.

Trust your President.
    Trust God and Trust the Plan!

Tom Graham.

If you're wondering if what has been revealed above is true, I can tell you that the Twitter account for Tom Graham is followed by General Flynn,
    Food for thought
    Texas SOT

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Last installment.

“New intel from from a local friend always in the know:

Fwd:
    Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale. It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the unconstitutional
    mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to the congress and senate for a vote. This is where it gets good. The house/congress votes on who the President will be. It has nothing to do with what party that has power. Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans and 19 by Democrats. They have to vote down party lines, they have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar even will take place. This is The law. This is why the Democrats are so mad at Nancy Pelosi. This will all happen in January. The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will never happen. So stop watching the fake news and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out. President Trump will remain President. I have researched all of this and it is Fact!
    Another fun fact, they called Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of Bush’s legal team were none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed?”

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Nice read... The only exception I take to is where he comments that the SCOTUS will call the election for Trump(can't remember the exact verbiage and I ain't going back looking for it). He clears this up later saying the SCOTUS will do one of two things. 1.) Rule votes tabulate after 11/3/20 are invalid or rule the election invalid due to massive voter fraud which will then throw the election to the Chambers of Congress. He makes good arguments of "why" but also uses evidence not yet revealed to the general public so tiz' with a grain of salt I review this article. It is now the 16th time for shit to "start" coming unwound for the Dimms if it's going to happen.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Interesting read, for sure. Gave me an idea for a contest:

First one in to list an ACTUAL arrest related to this last election cycle, wins the Internet for 2020.
    And the Charlie Foxtrot crown to gloat and lord over us all for 2021.
    Kelly Brunner arrested for 134 counts of voting fraud this election cycle

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    I hope all that are involved enjoys a nice, hefty federal prison sentence.
    Including up to treason. If not, then sedition.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Just so my sentiment is clear, I have no moral compunctions against the death penalty for those trying to steal an election or running massive voter fraud schemes.

I'm not talking about someone voting twice, although that should get you ten years in a hard labor camp a VF tattooed on your forehead and loss of voting rights for life, I'm talking conspiracy and massive fraud. It's nothing short of treason.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Fake news printing fake news again, what a surprise.

This isn't the only one to report this, but it's pure BS.

If you look at the lawsuit, it still talks about poll watchers, so I'm not sure where they get they are dropping it:

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I'm just spitballing here but it seems to me that voter fraud should be closer to treason than a criminal speeding ticket.

I agree but nobody but republicans go to jail for gov't crimes.

I doubt many will actually serve time. ONLY republicans will serve jail time. Dems will plead to lesser crimes or have the cases DISMISSED. We live in 'different-times'.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    I'm just spitballing here but it seems to me that voter fraud should be closer to treason than a criminal speeding ticket.

I agree but nobody but republicans go to jail for gov't crimes.

I doubt many will actually serve time. ONLY republicans will serve jail time. Dems will plead to lesser crimes or have the cases DISMISSED. We live in 'different-times'.
    Not if the public is so mad and might create problems.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    OK, here is a really weird thing. This friggin' election, this friggin' year. None of us will ever forget it, that much is certain.

So the Wayne County (that's where Detroit is, IOW all the votes that gave MI to Biden) board of canvassers deadlocks 2-2 (on party lines, of course) on certifying the Nov. 3 election.

That means the state board has to certify the election. But this is MI, where apparently everyone is an idiot, and all their boards have even numbers of people....the state board also has 4 people, and they are evenly split along party lines, too.

Assuming they also deadlock, I think the entire MI election result will come down to a determination by the (majority R) state legislature....which would probably flip MI to Trump.

I imagine a great deal of pressure will be placed on the state board to certify, and this won't become an issue, but it might. Like I said, this friggin' election....

Even if it happened, that would only bring Biden down to around 290, still winning. But who knows what else 2020 has in store?

Last edited:

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    More info which suggest more craziness....so I'm reading that the wife of one of the state board canvassers, Norman D. Shinkle, is a witness in one of Trump's lawsuits to invalidate the results. He wouldn't even commit to certification even if the county certified already, even though state law requires him to. So I think he is a sure NO vote, since without the county cert he's not required to rubber stamp.

OK, so one vote out of 4 against. Well, they must get 3/4 votes for certification.

So the deciding vote is the other R, Aaron Van Langevelde.

Which means there really is a chance that the state board will not certify the Wayne County results, which might mean the legislature actually has to decide this thing. Edit: So what I'm reading is that it does NOT go to the state legislature if they deadlock. It goes to MI State Supreme Court (4/3 conservative majority). They have numerous remedies including forcing them certify, but that doesn't mean they will. Stay tuned....

Last edited:

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Huh...here's that progressive darling, John Oliver, literally saying in 2019 that Dominion voting machines are unreliable and ripe for fraud.

voting_software.png

Unfortunately, the xkcd cartoon above is entirely accurate. We know this because:

Def Con is an event / conference focused on hacking machines and software. In recent years, they have added a "Voting Village" where hackers can try to hack into actual voting machines and actual voting software.

The goal is to increase the security of such machines and software by finding and disclosing their flaws.

Every machine in the Voting Village was successfully hacked. The report draws this conclusion:

CONCLUSION (snip) Without taking these steps to support election administrators at the front lines of this clear national security threat, we fear that the 2020 presidential elections will realize the worst fears only hinted at during the 2016 elections: insecure, attacked, and ultimately distrusted.

Here's the list from Def Con 27, and yes, multiple flavors of Dominion are on the list:

https://forum.defcon.org/node/227854#post229411

Top Bottom