• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I came across a ballistic dick protection panel and a half a$$ ballistic panel.

The real names are, "Improved Outer Tactical Vest-Groin protection". The other is "Improved Outer Tactical Vest Lower Back protection"

The stuff is new with an ACU outer shell. I'm bringing them. The panels are thin. Level 2A(?)

We're gonna see what'll go through them.
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Well, I'll be coming right by White Settlement that morning.
    If you'd like a ride, I reckon I'd be up for some company along the way. Let me know .

Damn! I was going to completely not respond to this website, due to well...mama always said...

That's super cool, and ATM, looks like no medical issue conflicts on scheduledling, I'll be sure to eat plenty of beans the day before so the trip won't be boring. LOL.

OMG!!! I hope by then , ( and should) have sufficient funds to make this at least a 50/50 ride.

BTW; It won't be me.....but I'll send a rat with ya.......JK!!! DAMMIT. ....JK !!!

If you want , PM me and I'll give you my name and address, or, you could just search the forum, as they are both here. ( Posted, just have to look...) I ain't skeered.

What the hell... Doug Riedel
    907 Renfro
    White Settlement, Texas 76108

PS. (It's not the house with the half circle red door mat.) ....just makin sure....

Last edited:

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Sooo....put me in as a yes.

God bless Vaquero.

Now, we just need to stop off at my parole office, I need to pick up my drugs at ....neveermind...( they don't want to be ID'd.)

Gotta pick up my crack ho girl....this is gonna be FUN!!!!

( If you believe any of this ^^^^[ other than God bless Vaquero], I'm calling Nabisco, because obviously , their animal cracker boxes are leaking!)

Last edited:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Damn! I was going to completely not respond to this website, due to well...mama always said...

That's super cool, and ATM, looks like no medical issue conflicts on scheduledling, I'll be sure to eat plenty of beans the day before so the trip won't be boring. LOL.

OMG!!! I hope by then , ( and should) have sufficient funds to make this at least a 50/50 ride.

BTW; It won't be me.....but I'll send a rat with ya.......JK!!! DAMMIT. ....JK !!!

If you want , PM me and I'll give you my name and address, or, you could just search the forum, as they are both here. ( Posted, just have to look...) I ain't skeered.

What the hell... Doug Riedel
    907 Renfro
    White Settlement, Texas 76108

PS. (It's not the house with the half circle red door mat.) ....just makin sure....
    How about we meet at Albertsons on Clifford and 820?

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I came across a ballistic dick protection panel and a half a$$ ballistic panel.

The real names are, "Improved Outer Tactical Vest-Groin protection". The other is "Improved Outer Tactical Vest Lower Back protection"

The stuff is new with an ACU outer shell. I'm bringing them. The panels are thin. Level 2A(?)

We're gonna see what'll go through them.

super-troopers-thumb.jpg

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I really like my 17 but if I had to shoot deer or zombies in level 2 body armor I would probably go a different direction.
    That would be the obvious chouce to go to a larger caliber, but since there would be some body armour present it'd been cool to shoot at. I'm sure most people would think 17hmr would not penetrate. Never said I'd throw down my 7.62 or 5.56 to go a 17hmr. But if shtf & its what I had in my hand at the time it's nice to know.

What fun is it to shoot at pistol armour you already know you could penetrate with center fire rifle cartridge?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I guess depends on distance. Up close it will go through 2A. Happened to find a video to answer my question.

This stuff is the current ballistic protection. Top dollar government. They probably paid a $3000 for these small two panels.

Both panels are big enough to test at least 6 different rounds. More if it's pelted with 17hmr. I plan on sending a 450 bushmaster at a section. See what's up with this stuff.

Top Bottom