• ...and so much more!
  • wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Will be back against the wall as usual. Maybe with some sod out front. Sot behind the table a given.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Look for the "Dreadnaught Industries LLC" banner hanging off the roll up door brackets...should be a more...elderly...guy who looks like Santa and a mean redhead (but I repeat myself) behind the table...easy to spot...

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To ALL,

I got to MEET & talk to "wakal" at the SAXET Gun-show today. = NICE GUY.

Otoh, ALL that I saw that I was even "interested in" & bought was 100 rounds of Lake City Geen-tip 5.56 ammo & a Coke.

yours, satx

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    I was glad to see that Mike's arm was still attached! The pictures of a few months ago looked like he had tried that trendy new sport, chainsaw juggling...

The sign is Dreadnaught Industries LLC. Banner to that effect hanging on the wall behind the tables. Plus my company tee shirts hanging on the wall next to the banner...the tan ones with the usual DI LLC logo overstruck with "banned in New York" (because we were banned by name, along with 78 other companies who produce MSR...I was so proud) on the front, and the 10" full auto entry gun on the back with "Do not hate me because I am black"...

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    anger & ALL,

I'm sitting here at 2340hrs. on Saturday evening thinking that we texasguntalk.com members should have tee-shirts so that we would SEE each other.

yours, satx

Brojon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Austin, TX
    anger & ALL,
    I'm sitting here at 2340hrs. on Saturday evening thinking that we texasguntalk.com members should have tee-shirts so that we would SEE each other.
    yours, satx
    That'd be nice! I found a lb of 1680, 2 lbs of 5744, some cheep 300 AAC rounds, a bag for my AR pistol. A day with the guys talking guns = 1 Happy Camper.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    anger & ALL,

yours, satx

I have one (1), trouble is, I often can't find it in my dirty/clean clothes piles....I do try to wear it, it's olive drab and looks pretty cool. I keep an eye out for folks wearing them and have introduced myself a few times to members wearing the garb. I need a couple more shirts.

Top Bottom