• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    What is your budget and what are your expectations. Examples, Do you want a lease where you can shoot your limit ? Or are 1-2 deer per person enough? How many people will be allowed to access the property? Do you expect it to be fully outfitted with blinds/stands and places to camp or sleep? Do you want utilities like power and water? Kid friendly is a tough one, considering the dangers around out in the sticks(snakes, hogs, ticks & scorpions). I am sure most leasees will require you to sign a waiver/claim responsibility for your actions and obeying all state/local regulations. The more people, the more complicated things become. Also unless you plan on putting out all your own blinds and feeders, the place will be pricey. I am forunate enough to have friends with large plots of family property in Pearsall. When they lease out their place, it is exclusively to people they know with all kinds of restrictions. Maybe if you list a few other details, someone can help you out.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    If interested I may be able to hook you up with a couple of tracts outside Kennard in the Davy Crockett National Forest. It's a little past your driving limit, but would meet your criteria for kid friendly, place for a camper, etc. Family land, so I would have to check with them. Stands and some feeders already in place.

Shoot me a pm and we can talk further.

Top Bottom