APOD Firearms

1st step in job hiring proccess.. wish me luck!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I just read your OP and it's 30 minutes before the set time to be there. I said a prayer for your success and good luck!

Flash
    Hurley's Gold

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    At 1:30pm today(Friday), I'll be going in to take some kind of "test" at Stafford PD. From what I was told by the lady who called me, was that its simply a reading and comprehension test? I would like to know if anyone has anything to say about what it may be... although i might have taken it by the time ya'll read this LOL! But anyways, this is the 1st step in the hiring proccess so wish me luck!!! especially since this is the first lead since May that i got for any potential Police job opportunity

It's an english test. It's not that hard. Remember: forbid, forbidden, forbade.

The next step will probably be physical. Which is sometimes a joke. Its about half as hard as the military pt test. Sometimes alot less then 1/2.

The thrid step maybe B-pad( I think thats whats it called). You stand in front of a TV and react to a series of scenes. From pissed off speeders to mentally ill homeless guy that thinks he's from space. (I'm not kidding). Your recorded on how you react and resolve the issue.

4th steps the bitch. You get interviewed by a group of ranking police and detectives. They want to try and make you crack. They will try and piss you off. Just stay calm. They will bring everything in your background upon you. Even the time, you called the ex wife a bitch. If you can't take their crap. You can't take a defense attorney's crap.

5th, polygraph test and other minor stuff.

Then you're in like flinn

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    yuuuuuuuup....... passed it it was easy, just kinda rough because each section was timed, but yeah im just waiting on an email or call letting me know when ill be scheduled for an interview... so its a waiting game now

Top Bottom