• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThePsychologist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Rocky Point , Texas
    I picked up a brochure/flyer/pamphlet at Noonday Guns yesterday telling about the May 15 (Armed Forces Day) event scheduled at Barber Ranch in Big Sandy , TX. Appears to be a Charity event. Is anyone going to this ? machinegunflyer0&#4.jpg
    machinegunflyer0&#5.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Looks like a good event to attend, sucks for me though since I am only 19, oh well I wouldn't be able to go anyways since I would be at work.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I have this feeling I wouldn't want to pay their ammo prices. . . .or the 40 bucks to fondle their gun.

ThePsychologist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Rocky Point , Texas
    Yes it will be expensive. A full auto AK-47 costs $17,000 . I may never get to own one but then again , who knows when I will ever have the chance to shoot one. I guess I just want to say "Yeah I shot a full auto 50 cal. " just once before I die.
    Gun Shoot 003..jpg

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I just called my friend and gave him the information. He and his Dad have several legal Class 3 items and they'd like to participate, too. We'll check it out and I'll post any info we get.

Flash

Dualspringfields

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Bullard Tx
    Yep 100 rds of .50 cal goes bigtime fast. I have called the number and cant really get an answer on the ammo prices. All I wanted to shoot was the .50 cal. I miss shooting that beast. They said they were/are looking for a vech. to shoot and blow up. So maybe if you have one that needs killed they would cut a deal with you on the ammo.

nickro

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Houston
    Man I've been wanting to do that forever, too bad I don't have the time or the money to do that right now. Does anybody know of any full auto shoots near Houston?

ThePsychologist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Rocky Point , Texas
    Oh No! Have you people seen the weather forecast? I have waited all month and saved $200 to spend shooting 308 Full Auto. I planned on making a video of myself shooting that gun to be played at my funeral and now they are predicting rain. Oh yeah I am pissed. Sometimes I think Mother Nature is a Democrat.
    bulgy001-1..jpg

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I'd love to participate but it's a 2 hour drive and they won't let you use outside ammo. I get the feeling that their ammo will be expensive.

When you are running ammo through a $10,000 - 75,000 firearm ... you better be sure that they want to regulate what it eats.

The only way to be sure is to bring your own and let people buy it off you.

ThePsychologist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Rocky Point , Texas
    It was a lot of fun. Sure it was expensive but so is a cruise or a meal at an expensive restaurant. I went to the Suppressor/Silencer Shoot in Longview and it costs $25 just to walk in.I have heard of gun ranges that rent automatic guns and I hope to go to a few of those places in 2011.

Top Bottom