ARJ Defense ad

1st Annual Danny Dietz Memorial Shoot Championship.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 30+GSXR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Check this out. I got 1st place in this event last weekend !!!

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
    4_4_Muzzle_10_2007b_2_2.jpg
    4_hoffners_Logo_Black_07_11.jpg
    4_25th_logo_Small_1.jpg
    [/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]June 7, 2010 we held the first Danny Dietz Memorial Shoot Championship.
    We raised a good deal of money for a great cause. We had great participation and congratulations the winner Shawn Richardson, great job!

This years event was a bit impromptu, but next year is going to be a big event with several current and former SEALS in attending so please plan on attending. Hope to see you there.
    [/FONT]
    4_IMG_2100R_1.jpg

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Myself, Shawn Richardson (he's happy, just tired) Danny Quinlan (sponsor of the Danny Dietz Memorial Roping Competition, June 19,2010)
    If you would like to participate, sponsor, or be involved in either event, this year or next, contact Danny at
    [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]daq@sbcglobal.net[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]June 19, 2010 is the first Annual Danny Dietz Memorial Roping, College Station Texas. If you read Marcus Luttrells "Lone Survivor" then you know the hellacious story of these USN SEALS and their Valor. Hoffners is proud to be a sponsor and I hope you will attend and/or support the honorable event. Contact Danny Quinlan at [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]daq@sbcglobal.net[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Don't miss the annual Long Range Pistol & Rifle Course[/FONT]- July 2, 2010 Impact Zone 9am start. I only hold this class once a year[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]You may attend with Pistol, Rifle or Both as long as you have attended my Level I class with the weapon. We will focus on accuracy and distance up to 200 yards with both weapons. Bring 150 rounds for each gun. Tuition is 250.00 sign up with Patricia at the office 281-855-8800.[/FONT]
    4_froglubehomeimagemed_3.jpg
    Dont forget your Frog Lube Hoffners| Frog Lube :: Frog Lube

Stay safe, but willing -Hoff
    www.hoffners.com

-- Brian Hoffner Hoffners LTD brianhoffnerltd@fastmail.fm
    Hurley's Gold

jasont

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
    Cool, don't know how I missed this. What kind of match was it and was the match open to the public or just Hoffner students? I was at the range and talked to Phil Saturday and yesterday and he never mentioned it.

30+GSXR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Hey Jason - The match was held after the 2nd day Hoffner Tactical Rifle 1 Class - It was a way for Brian Hoffner to help raise some funds for the Danny Dietz Memorial. We were able to raise $600.00 - This time/year it was students from the class, but next year it should will be a bit harder with more people knowing about the event. I will come back and try to retain my Title :)
    I wasnt even thinking about winning, I was just having fun and donating to a very good cause.

Top Bottom