• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I've seen the mother on several different news interviews and found her demeanor to be disturbingly calm and emotionless.
    I would venture to say she was still in shock about what happened.

When I got the news that my son had died I didn't cry or showed any emotion at all
    until a couple of days after his funeral. I was in such a state of shock that all I could
    think about was his funeral and talking care of his estate. After this was completed, the
    reality of loosing my son hit me hard, really hard. I broke down and cried my eyes out.

Which I still do several times a week.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Everyone handles it differently.
    Some will hardly shed a tear while totally gone inside.
    Others will totally lose it.
    When Mom died, My gandfather, one of the most calm and un-phasable men I ever knew, totally lost it. Ain't sure he ever got it back either. He damn sure wasn't the same.
    Me??? No. When my sister called, I called her a liar 3 times before I started to believe it. Didn't shed a tear. I don't think I did for Pop either.
    But I promiss you, to this day, I miss them both dearly. EVERY day.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Reading about these two flecks of shit puts me in a very dark place when thinking what I would to them if allowed.
    I’ve read about how pedos are treated in the pokie, and if it’s true, I expect a very special experience for these assholes.. I sure hope these pukes are in general population and not in protected custody.

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    I’ve read about how pedos are treated in the pokie, and if it’s true, I expect a very special experience for these assholes.. I sure hope these pukes are in general population and not in protected custody.
    It's not 100% but pedos are definitely likely to come to grief quicker than other inmates. But in this case, gang affiliation may override jailhouse justice.

Tblack89

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    It's not 100% but pedos are definitely likely to come to grief quicker than other inmates. But in this case, gang affiliation may override jailhouse justice.
    No gang affiliation will override a piece of shit that messes with kids. Believe it or not there are rules and politics that go into that, their own people will make their lives miserable. There’s a million younger guys that want to make a name and taking out a pedophile is one of the quickest ways to do that.

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    No gang affiliation will override a piece of shit that messes with kids. Believe it or not there are rules and politics that go into that, their own people will make their lives miserable. There’s a million younger guys that want to make a name and taking out a pedophile is one of the quickest ways to do that.
    I hope you're right, but in my short stint as a CO at a jail (not prison) I saw a guy get away with it. This was a privately run jail and they contracted out to the State and the U.S. Marshals. County, State, and U.S. Marshals inmates were all segregated from each other. I'd estimate the 80% or more of our U.S. Marshals inmates were latino. I didn't have access to their records, but was assured by rank that almost all of them were gang members and involved with drug cartels.
    We had a guy come in who had raped a young white girl. The gang bangers in the U.S. Marshals wing didn't give a flying flip about some "white trash." While at the jail, he was untouchable. I'm sure there was a racial component to their attitude. I don't know if that immunity followed him when he was finally moved on to prison. I hope not.

Tblack89

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    I hope you're right, but in my short stint as a CO at a jail (not prison) I saw a guy get away with it. This was a privately run jail and they contracted out to the State and the U.S. Marshals. County, State, and U.S. Marshals inmates were all segregated from each other. I'd estimate the 80% or more of our U.S. Marshals inmates were latino. I didn't have access to their records, but was assured by rank that almost all of them were gang members and involved with drug cartels.
    We had a guy come in who had raped a young white girl. The gang bangers in the U.S. Marshals wing didn't give a flying flip about some "white trash." While at the jail, he was untouchable. I'm sure there was a racial component to their attitude. I don't know if that immunity followed him when he was finally moved on to prison. I hope not.
    Sent you a DM, don’t want to muddy up the thread to much.

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    Sent you a DM, don’t want to muddy up the thread to much.
    Just FYI, I really appreciate your knowledgable input. I understand you going DM to avoid a silly argument with a potential troll. But I think you made some valid points the other members of this forum could benefit from. I feel enlightened by your observations. I encourage you to make them public. I support and appreciate your views.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

Libtard Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo blames Trump for the murder of Jocelyn.

Ah, damn, I watched part of that yesterday. She is like watching a middle school class treasurer candidate speaking. She got asked if this situation were being politicized and she summarized by saying "it's not about immigration" because "Biden and McConnell had reached an agreement". Kudos to the reporter who said "you didn't answer the question" and she repeated the same nonsense all over.
    I kind of pity you Harris Co types.
    Her stink is on all of you.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    All of us already knew it, but now it's official: the Houston Forensic Science Center has confirmed that 12-year-old Jocelyn Nungaray was raped before she was murdered.

https://abc13.com/post/houston-12-y...ngaray-body-found-creek-rankin-road/15015796/

The District Attorney's office was given the results yesterday. Harris County DA Kim Ogg had said last week that if evidence of sexual assault was found that the case would become eligible for the death penalty and they would be able to ask that no bond be permitted.

Let's hope that Ogg sticks to her guns and goes after these two two despicable, sickening animals with everything in the state's arsenal.

Top Bottom