Patriot Mobile

1 Day Advanced First Aid & Trauma Management Class DISCOUNT!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combative W

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    I am opening up the class to ANYONE that simply wants to take the 1 day CLASSROOM portion for ONLY $150!!! I am INCLUDING something special for EVERYONE that attends the 1 or 2 day class. Yesterday (Boston) is a prime example of why you should be prepared. Basic lifesaving skills and knowledge can save lives when bad things happen. Due to the events yesterday in Boston, we want to get people educated in basic life saving trauma skills. We are holding a two day course next weekend (April 27-28, 2013) that is First Aid and Trauma Management. Day 1 is classroom with hands on applications with basic medical equipment that should be carried. Day 2 is range day for advanced handgun and medical skills application. The 2 day class is $350. Email or call me ASAP to get signed up. Get trained and educated. The life you save could be your own or a family members.
    http://www.tacticalfirearmstrainingaustin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/First-Aid-Trauma-Class2.png
    Target Sports

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Wish I had the money. If I end up getting a job, I may sign up if possible. Based on your credentials(firefighter & emt), it seems like this could be a pretty good and informative class.

Top Bottom