• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Emails sent. Had to send a few PMs since some folks didn't provide their email address. I plan on buying some steaks. I think Greg is bringing chicken. Bring whatever you like. We need a few sides. We need some paper plates and plasticware. I doubt I'm going to shoot, so feel free to arrive as early as 11 a.m. Bring your own beer and beverage.

Several of you already know where I live so I didn't have to email you. Please speak up and confirm you are coming so I buy enough steaks, etc. for everyone. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Cant find ammo so Ill probabaly just come hang out at the house

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Since smoking stogies is a proposed activity, and since I am by no means an aficionado, could the more cultured among you offer suggestions of what to buy?

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Will it be your first time?
    Nope. I've smoked cigars, but haven't really found one that was particularly appealing. I guess it's kind of like drinking Cuervo Gold and thinking that's what tequila tastes like, without ever having tried Patron or Herradura.

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    I'll leave the smoking to the rest of you .... but I will bring Macaroni Salad and Corn Bread Muffins to the party. That should go along with steaks pretty well.

Also looking at my ammo situation .. I am going to pass on shooting also. Things are getting a little thin so its time to cut back even more.

Radioman

Last edited:
    Top Bottom