Venture Surplus ad

“Great Reset” vs) Righteous RETRIBUTION ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    YOU KEEP CROWING HOW GREAT TRUMP IS WEL, IF HE HAD SOMETIMES LEARNED TO KEEP HIS BIG MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF ATTACKING EVERYONE FOR NO REASON HE MIGHT NOT HAVE LOST THE ELECTION IN 2020! TRUMP WAS HIS OWN WORST ENEMY!
    The real reason he lost is because of mail in ballots and all the other unethical things the dems do.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    There is a lot of talk about what needs to be done to save the good ole USofA

I've read every post and there is lot of talk about a revolution NO ONE has volunteered to lead the way. Is this just all talk and no do or is it that some people wants others to do the fighting for them while they sit in their bunker safe and sound?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

I've read every post and there is lot of talk about a revolution NO ONE has volunteered to lead the way. Is this just all talk and no do or is it that some people wants others to do the fighting for them while they sit in their bunker safe and sound?
    I don’t think that’s it.

Most people know that our media, justice system, many PD’s, even some of our Military have been completely corrupted.

Anyone trying to act alone would be immediatley eliminated, one way or another.

History tells that a “Leader” will emerge and the test will then be to all arise UNITED.

United we LIve, divided we Die ! That simple.

George Washington 2023, Where are you ?

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon

Many, if not most, of us on here, are beyond the age to being able to fulfill the role of an infantryman.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I don’t think that’s it.

Most people know that our media, justice system, many PD’s, even some of our Military have been completely corrupted.

Anyone trying to act alone would be immediatley eliminated, one way or another.

History tells that a “Leader” will emerge and the test will then be to all arise UNITED.

United we LIve, divided we Die ! That simple.

George Washington 2023, Where are you ?
    All most everyone is doing is saying "we need to do this, we need to do that" but no one on TGT, to my knowledge, is saying .....OK everybody, lets meet on my property and start getting our game plan figured out.

History tells that "leader"will emerge and the test will then be to all arise UNITED..........
    As of 6;35 AM, Tuesday 05/02/2023, To my knowledge, no one wants to be the LEADER.

United we LIVE, divided we DIE! That simple.
    Most people want to live, but NOT lead. Divided we die! Since there is no leader all there is just talk.That simple.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Many, if not most, of us on here, are beyond the age to being able to fulfill the role of an infantryman.
    <>

But: ”one shot, one kill”; remember ?

Surely we will die. . . . .

Is it “worth it” ?

It is our DUTY !

Duty to our Ancestors, our Nation’s Founders, and especially to our Children & their Descendants !

I’m certainly not brave; but we all must be resolute.

leVieux

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    <>

But: ”one shot, one kill”; remember ?

Surely we will die. . . . .

Is it “worth it” ?

It is our DUTY !

Duty to our Ancestors, our Nation’s Founders, and especially to our Children & their Descendants !

I’m certainly not brave; but we all must be resolute.

leVieux

This sounds like your making excuses NOT to get involved.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    This sounds like your making excuses NOT to get involved.
    <>

I forgot who said this: “. . . . being very afraid, but doing what must be done, anyway”.

I / We certainly didn’t ask for this; but we may be called to DUTY.

It is way past the point that we could hope that our “enemies, both foreign & domestic” would just desist.

We each must decide.

Even before deciding, we must PREPARE.

<>

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    le,

Perhaps, I simply don't recall...but, were you in the military?

But instead, were you one of the great people who tended to the wounded and helped them survive...but not, one of the stinkin rifle/mortar guys who did the fighting?

Yeah, being one of those is to be one stinkin soldier. If you spend any time in the field, you're one un-showered stink-a-holic...and it doesn't take long...

I was one if the and don't recall docs doin much rifle/mortar work...

Were they vital?

Absolutely...no question.

Did they fight...yeah, if we were being overrun...

So, I guess I read all the 'rah rah' from you as coming from a 'non-combatant...'

If this is the case: STFU

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    le,

But instead, were you one of the great people who tended to the wounded and helped them survive...but not, one of the stinkin rifle/mortar guys who did the fighting?

Yeah, being one of those is to be one stinkin soldier. If you spend any time in the field, you're one un-showered stink-a-holic...and it doesn't take long...

Were they vital?

So, I guess I read all the 'rah rah' from you as coming from a 'non-combatant...'

le,

Were they vital?

<>

Are you drunk, or just obnoxious ?

I volunteered for service. I went where I was ordered to go and did what I was ordered to do.

<>

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

Revolutionaries are typically useful idiots. All throughout history revolutions succeeded in replacing one set of oligarchics with another.

The reason why the American revolution worked to the extent it did (and I think calling it that is very British framing) is because they had already built independent functional governments.

It's better to focus on building systems than trying to take over the existing corrupt ones. Of course there will be a point where they come for your independent system, and then it will be necessary to defend it, and you'll be justified in doing so as the defender.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Revolutionaries are typically useful idiots. All throughout history revolutions succeeded in replacing one set of oligarchics with another.

The reason why the American revolution worked to the extent it did (and I think calling it that is very British framing) is because they had already built independent functional governments.

It's better to focus on building systems than trying to take over the existing corrupt ones. Of course there will be a point where they come for your independent system, and then it will be necessary to defend it, and you'll be justified in doing so as the defender.
    A lot of truth in that.
    Unless the State governments are with the revolution, it will fail before it starts. Every people's revolution I can think of just traded one set of despots for another with equally or worse tyrannical leaders.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

Agreed, but it is the 11th hour NOW !

<>

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AmyG
    Top Bottom