• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Note that this article, while reporting a few facts, is REVISIONIST, as it projects modern attitudes of the author & his employer back on to those who fought so long ago.

see: https://archive.nytimes.com/opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/free-soldiers-of-color/

It surprises many today that almost 3,000 Free Black Men volunteered for Confederate COMBAT duty. Those men were not slaves or servants. In fact, some of their families OWNED SLAVES.

“Reconstruction”, not the War, destroyed the great wealth of antebellum Southern Black Families.

After studying the actual historical records for 20+ years, I have concluded that Slavery was NOT ‘’the cause’’ of the Civil War, and that it didn’t even become a major issue until Lincoln was losing, both on the battlefields and with northern public opinion.

The ‘’History’’ we were taught is a pack of LIES.

If you doubt me, go find and read “Lincoln’s Wartime Speeches (UnEdited)”; in which he tells in plain words what he intended to do and why.

Those who actually fought for EITHER SIDE respected ONE Man above all others at War’s end: General Robert Edward Lee of Virginia.

leVieux

<>
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• IMG_0160.png
      IMG_0160.png
      985.4 KB · Views: 26
    Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    What are the Asian and Latino History Months?
    <>

Since you asked: Where is the WHITE History month ?

Or, the National Association for the Advancement of White People ?

Or the League of Traditional White Colleges & Universities ?

All those Black-specific items are ploys to keep us divided; and, to keep Black Americans from actually advancing themselves. . . . .

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

BTW,

NEITHER ‘’Latino’’ nor ‘’Hispanic’’ denotes any race.

One is a language grouping, the other was coopted from a term of geographic origin.

leVieux

<>

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    What are the Asian and Latino History Months?
    May is Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month.

China and India are by far the two most populous countries in the world. At one time both were powerful and prosperous empires. So the US lumps them in with Japan, Korea, and a few hundred small islands despite their vastly different cultures and histories. You don't hear about this month much because most Asians don't give a crap about it. Their self esteem comes from internal sources, not external.

Last edited:

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Several decades ago I lived in a town that had a population that was pretty evenly split between black and white and with a couple of exceptions, we all got along quite well.
    One of the exceptions was the high schools black PE instructor.
    He was not in your face about it, but he had an obvious chip on his shoulder.

I think it was my sophomore year that the school offered a Black History class and that PE instructor was the one who taught it.
    The class filled with mostly black kids and one white boy.
    Several times durning the semester, the white boy was asked to step out in the hall while the class discussed things that did not pertain to him.

I guess that I have had no use for anything to do with black history.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    The one that gets me most upset is 'international pronouns day' which some lunatic declared to be on Oct. 11, my youngest daughter's birthday. How do I know this, my ultra woke employer (soon to be former.... YES!!) shoves this crud in our face constantly.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    The one that gets me most upset is 'international pronouns day' which some lunatic declared to be on Oct. 11, my youngest daughter's birthday. How do I know this, my ultra woke employer (soon to be former.... YES!!) shoves this crud in our face constantly.
    International Pronouns Day will be on the 3rd Wednesday of October each year. Thus, these are the upcoming dates:

Wednesday, October 16, 2024
    Wednesday, October 15, 2025
    Wednesday, October 21, 2026
    Wednesday, October 20, 2027
    Wednesday, October 18, 2028

link ... if you dare

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Last Spurs game down in Miami, they played the black national anthem (didn't show players) and then the REAL NATIONAL ANTHEM and the black players shuffled their feet and crossed their arms and the few white players I saw had their hand on their heart. Only thing worse is sodomy month.... errrr pride month.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AmyG
    Top Bottom