• ...and so much more!
  • DW Sheeopdog

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2011
    Mason
    Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To ‘Vet’ Gun Owners

http://clashdaily.com/2014/12/know-gun-enthusiasts-turn-austin-police-chief-says-cops-need-vet-gun-owners/
    Hurley's Gold

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    WTF, Austin?!? Is the drinking water radioactive? It's like a little piece of Kalifornia right in the heart of Hill Country. And, no, that's not a good thing.

ray22

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Jewett
    WTF, Austin?!? Is the drinking water radioactive? It's like a little piece of Kalifornia right in the heart of Hill Country. And, no, that's not a good thing.
    Austin has long been known as the second most liberal city in the country since the 70's. Berkeley, California is first.

KiloKilo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2013
    “And that’s why it’s important for us as Americans to know our neighbors, know our families- tell somebody. If you know somebody that is acting with a lot of hatred towards any particular group- especially if it’s somebody you know is a gun enthusiast or is armed with these type of firearms and they’re showing any kind of propensity for hatred- it doesn’t mean we’re going to take them to jail, but we might want to vet these people.”

...........O.K..........what "type" of firearm was used ?? Lemme take a "wild guess".......was it BLACK and have a PISTOL GRIP and HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINE ??

WAKE UP 'MERICA.........HELL, WAKE UP TEXAS !!!!!!
    :banghead:

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Classic California liberal thinking, one of the greatest threats to freedom in the America is liberalism, the far left is a radical group, as a senior I've watched the Dem's move more left each year for many years sad fact is our general population seems not to notice or don't care.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Chief, I have something for you right here in my pocket.......

2Jtkan5.jpg

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Just be quiet and get on the train. We don't want to make the Germans angry.
    Man i ain't riding on nothing like that without a fight.
    Plus all my neighbors see me packing arms to the range all the time. And
    Half of the kids on the block I have taken with me to shoot.

Viva zap

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I'm thinkin' that I need to give my UPS guy some Christmas cookies on his next delivery. Maybe influence him not to become a model Austin citizen.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It's all about making people fear him. When we're scared of the bastard, he owns us. That's what most of Liberal "blow" is about......making us uncomfortable, keeping us from living in peace and enjoying the things that make us happy.

Advice? Be prepared for active interference then blow it off and enjoy your life. If these dickheads do their worst, you'll be ready. If not, you live out your life being happy and contented. Living well is the best reaction to their control behavior.

Flash

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    It is no coincidence that Austin imported Acevedo from California so he can impose ever more progressive "we know what is best for you" values onto the serfs in Austin.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2014
    If you're going to do that for the second why not do it for the first and fourteenth?
    Do you know someone organizing people to protest? Vet them.
    Do you know someone passing a petition you don't agree with? Vet them.
    Do you know someone leaving their home state and exercising one or more of the rights of a citizen in the state where they reside? Vet them.
    /sarc

Top Bottom