Gun Zone Deals

‘Girl tried to kill me’: Biker tells police after shooting librarian accused of pointing gun at him

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Pregnancy brain is a thing. Women get crazy, they get very forgetful, they get stupidly emotional - its like all their processing power gets diverted, hormones take control, and they're all screwy for the last 6 months or so of the pregnancy and then a couple months after while their body tries going back to "normal"

This chick might've had some underlying mental illness that the pregnancy exacerbated, or maybe its just the pregnancy screwing with her. Its a sad situation, but damn it, she should've known better. If I'm on the jury, he's getting a not-guilty vote from me.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    They did. They were on the phone with 911 when she came out pointing a gun.

Yep, the video I posted a few pages back had dispatcher audio that was clearly before shots were fired, her yelling at the guy is captured on the recording.

Maybe her hormones gave her extreme anger issues, but she made some horrible decisions that day, that cost her life and her baby she was carrying.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    They did. They were on the phone with 911 when she came out pointing a gun.

Looks like he was at or near her front door to confront her. He was NOT on the phone with 911. One of his posse was. That ain’t waiting for the cops.

your pro-biker status is clouding your judgement.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    How do we know the currently available information correct?

While I’d probably be called pro biker (was heavily on the “biker” side after the Waco hooters mess) I really need to see some strong justification any time someone is shot on their own front porch. Even if the person on their own front porch has a gun. At that point in my mind it is a person defending their property.

In this case, I need more info to show that the woman hitting the biker was actually intentional. Don’t really have her side, maybe she did.

That I need to know why I shouldn’t consider following her after the incident an act of escalation. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t.

And lastly, when someone steps out on their own front porch and says “get off my lawn” my standard line of thinking is you GTF off their lawn, and I tend to not consider opening fire in such a situation an act of self defense.

So this case doesn’t come across to me as an automatic no bill. If I were on a jury and evidence was presented that makes it clear she did hit them on purpose, they were only chasing her to get her insurance info or plate number, and they couldn’t simply leave the property then Self defense may be justified. I’m not sure that’s the case though, and I need some convincing when it comes to shooting someone on their own front porch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I’m not saying I’m convinced she’s completely innocent or didn’t put lives at risk at some point. But it seemed to have reached a point where I (considering myself a rational person) would have allowed LE to deal with the situation while waiting at a safe distance from the residence for them to arrive. There really wasn’t any reason to approach the residence at that point, especially if you think there is a person inside who already tried to take you out once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    At this point, all I can say is it's possible bad decisions were made by both parties in this incident. Right or wrong? I don't know because I wasn't there, and I still think some details haven't been made public yet. I think the law will look at what was legal, or not and go forth accordingly. Bad choices or not, I think those choices will be determined on whether those choices were legal or not.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    From an earlier post it looks like she was a redhead... perhaps "pregnant" needs to be added to the chart?:

1637771362866.png

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They both f'ed up. She clearly was erratic as hell with her reasoning. He clearly shouldn't have followed. He has that on his conscience for his duration. She wouldn't be dead if he didn't make that decision. But, like I say, its either you or the other person. Make sure its the other person.

Tough to say.... he followed her home. He created that situation.

Then again.... if this is how this lady rolled day to day, her time was going to be short on the planet anyways.

A lady and a baby is dead because of some damaged metal. SMDH

At this point.... I would let him walk.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    As for following somebody that just committed a crime against you... might be ok, might not. Have to be a good witness, but trying to get her to stop, and a bunch of bikers following... prob a bit threatening in and of itself.

ETA: ASP is always saying never to follow crims into unknown spaces who might have unknown accomplices... if her hubby had come out shooting, coulda had a diff ending.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    If I were on a jury and evidence was presented that makes it clear she did hit them on purpose, they were only chasing her to get her insurance info or plate number, and they couldn’t simply leave the property then Self defense may be justified..

But,

if she did hit [edit] him on purpose, that is a serious crime right there, and [edit] he should have called 911. [edit] he is no longer trying to get "insurance information" but [edit] is trying to pursue and apprehend a criminal. Pursuing and apprehending criminals without calling police is often called ... it starts with a "v".... I think there is currently a trial on GA where 3 guys were pursuing a suspected criminal and shot him, how is that going....

I told ya' all this was going to be good.

And we still do not know what precipitated intentionally running into the biker.

edit to correct "them" to "him" for clarity.

Last edited:

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    But,

if she did hit them on purpose, that is a serious crime right there, and they should have called 911. They are no longer trying to get "insurance information" but are trying to pursue and apprehend a criminal. Pursuing and apprehending criminals without calling police is often called ... it starts with a "v".... I think there is currently a trial on GA where 3 guys were pursuing a suspected criminal and shot him, how is that going....

I told ya' all this was going to be good.

And we still do not know what precipitated intentionally running into the biker.
    How many times do you need to be corrected about them calling the police? There is a 911 call before and during the shooting.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    How many times do you need to be corrected about them calling the police? There is a 911 call before and during the shooting.

The biker called the police immediately after the crash? Yeah I did not know that. Do you have a source? Love to hear that 911 call where the dispatcher tells him to chase her home and confront her on the front porch.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Were there a bunch of bikes following?
    That was unclear in the article I read.

Also, one has to look at what her perception was of the situation. Now the article stated she hit the biker with intent. (I'm a bit questioning of that.)

If she accidentally hit the biker, and he is part of a group of riders, all decked out in leathers, they could have been Bikers For Christ, but in her mind's eye, she sees them as the Hell's Angels.

With her being pregnant, with hormones going into over-drive, there is not any telling what her perceptions were at the time. She may have fled out of fear from those perceptions.

Top Bottom