• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    I have been binge watching this guys MRE ratings. He shown some interesting military survival kit too.

Watching him opening rations from the late 50’s is crazy. Really mind boggling the old foods he will actually try. He’s a great time bandit for when you got out early to do thing before the heat advisory.
    Good watching. And we need a thread for WTF do you do when it hits 100/90, temp and humidity, heat advisory.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    He's eaten hardtack from the Civil War era. He doesn't put out a lot of content, so don't plow through his videos too quickly. On that note, let's get this out on a tray....nice.

ETA: pay attention to his shirts. Some are hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Good watching. And we need a thread for WTF do you do when it hits 100/90, temp and humidity, heat advisory.
    Move slowly & drink lots of water! I know the day is going to suck when I get up at 6:00 am and the windows in the living room overlooking the screened back porch are covered in condensation.

I hit the grocery store early. Then the plan was mowing, but I threw the blade belt twice. Last time I mowed same shit different day. So decided I need to go fetch a new belt. Stupid me thought I would find a cafe in Normangee for breakfast.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    steve-mre-steve.gif

i love this dudes channel

Top Bottom