Not open for further replies.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    It has a built in 100 round drum.
    In one of these threads someone commented the antis said the shooter's gun could shoot 100rnds at once.
    I watched Piers tonight and he changed it to shooting 50-60rds/minute. But he still called it a clip.

Piers had on Blomberg for 2 segments I think. Then Dershowitz and Lott, Jr. who wrote "More Guns, Less Crime" I believe is the title. If Piers wasn't absolutely talking over Lott, he was letting Derschowitz have the floor uninterrupted. I wish Piers would go home.

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    nerf-vulcan-gun1.jpg

I'm going to need to see your class 3 paperwork before I can part with this one

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    In one of these threads someone commented the antis said the shooter's gun could shoot 100rnds at once.
    I watched Piers tonight and he changed it to shooting 50-60rds/minute. But he still called it a clip.

Piers had on Blomberg for 2 segments I think. Then Dershowitz and Lott, Jr. who wrote "More Guns, Less Crime" I believe is the title. If Piers wasn't absolutely talking over Lott, he was letting Derschowitz have the floor uninterrupted. I wish Piers would go home.

50-60 rounds a minute? I can't believe the anti's actually underexagerated a statistic.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Interests:
    art, guns, martial arts, shooting turtles from 170 feet away with my pistol

What the hell did those turtles ever do to you? You monster!

oh IBTL

RedArmyRanger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Haltom City
    Interests:
    art, guns, martial arts, shooting turtles from 170 feet away with my pistol

What the hell did those turtles ever do to you? You monster!

oh IBTL

Hahaha, well, for one, at my family's land we have a large pond, and all the fish are dying because the turtles are overpopulated and killing them, so i feel it is more a mercy than starving them by letting them eat all the fish, and... I like fish. Tasty, tasty fish.

RedArmyRanger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Haltom City
    While i do appreciate everyone's rather childish and entertaining sense of humor here, i believe the situation merits more than a simple joke or two, I asked for something and expected at least one serious reply. If you lot are not capable of doing so, continue to post jokes and in the very least, entertain me...

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I'm a time traveler. I go into the future, steal laser and ray guns, then teleport back in time to now and sell them in the black market. If you want one, PM me, you don't need to wait till you're 18 cuz it's the black market, and if i get caught i'll go back in time and get un caught.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom