• ...and so much more!
  • Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I use a "metal ring rag" to clean mine but I just call it chainmail...

IMG_20230614_080057953_HDR.jpg

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    I prefer the old cast iron. The sand they used was finer than the new stuff. The best place I've found to buy it is at first Monday in Canton. Always a good selection. My pan is from 1896 or so and the lid is from the 1920's. It was already freshly seasoned by the dealer but I rinsed it, dried it, wiped Flax seed oil on it and put it in hot my grill for 30 minutes. Let it cool and repeated that twice more on successive days. Once a year or so i re-season it.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I prefer the old cast iron. The sand they used was finer than the new stuff. The best place I've found to buy it is at first Monday in Canton. Always a good selection. My pan is from 1896 or so and the lid is from the 1920's. It was already freshly seasoned by the dealer but I rinsed it, dried it, wiped Flax seed oil on it and put it in hot my grill for 30 minutes. Let it cool and repeated that twice more on successive days. Once a year or so i re-season it.
    Not sure how old my is, but my grandmother was born in the late 1800s. She passed away about 70 years ago. and she was somewhere in her mid to late 70s. I don't know if the cast iron skillet was
    bought by her or if it was her mothers.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    If blackrock or vanguard is in the 'drivers seat' avoid doing bidness wif em...but, but, but I won't be able to cuz, ah, this or that excuse...bs,,,there are other choices...you lazy bastids...go elsewhere because elsewhere 'is' available...make these fag flag idolizing, grooming pedo/homos know whose really in charge...us!

The day of perverts running the show is over...

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    If blackrock or vanguard is in the 'drivers seat' avoid doing bidness wif em...but, but, but I won't be able to cuz, ah, this or that excuse...bs,,,there are other choices...you lazy bastids...go elsewhere because elsewhere 'is' available...make these fag flag idolizing, grooming pedo/homos know whose really in charge...us!

The day of perverts running the show is over...
    You understand they are only as powerful as we let them be. If you have money invested with them through your retirement plans etc . remove it. They manage other people assets they are not their own.

Top Bottom