• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    so I'm looking for snacks that are better'ish for me, so I'm thinking about yogurt. Thoughts... GO!
    Military Camp

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Yup. Even if you get the flavored crap its still better than most of the snack foods

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Nothing wrong with a cup of yogurt. The consistency might take a bit of getting use to and the greek stuff is "tart". Start off with say yoplait blueberry, strawberry or peach. Stir it up because the berries are in the bottom and chow down. Buy a small box of disposable spoons so you can pitch them with the yogurt container. It's a cheap healthy meal that will help to keep portion size in check.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    I like the Cherry Yoplait and the Yoplait Crunch varieties. The Strawberry with the Nestle Crunch bar is good, as is the Vanilla with the mini M&Ms. Only problem is, they gave me the W&Ws instead of M&Ms. I picked up the Starwberry with like a oatmeal or some other type of grain to try but my wife snagged it.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I buy the bigger tub of Yoplait in whatever flavor they have, typically strawberry or peach, and take a few scoops out then add granola to it for breakfast.

If you try greek yogurt, I HIGHLY advise that you buy the smallest amount that you can. I bought a large tub of it thinking it would just be a bit more tart, but I seriously can't even eat it without thinking about throwing up. I hate greek yogurt.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    I buy the bigger tub of Yoplait in whatever flavor they have, typically strawberry or peach, and take a few scoops out then add granola to it for breakfast.

If you try greek yogurt, I HIGHLY advise that you buy the smallest amount that you can. I bought a large tub of it thinking it would just be a bit more tart, but I seriously can't even eat it without thinking about throwing up. I hate greek yogurt.

Yep, some of the Greek stuff is pretty challenging :) . If you commit to a large tub, try mixing it with a yogurt you like to temper the texture/flavor. DW adds blueberries and walnuts to vanilla Odwalla low fat yogurt...pretty tasty. Not cheap and not that easy to find(Randall's usually has it). You can help out any yogurt with bananas, blueberries or your favorite jelly or jam!

mantawolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Lowry Crossing
    On Greek yogurt, don't mix it up. It alters the texture. Spoon down to the bottom to get fruit. Also, some of the flavors that Chobani makes are terrible. Pomegranate, Lemon, and passion fruit for instance. :(

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I could eat a wash tub full of most flavors of Blue Bell ice cream and have a belly like Buddha's but I do not like yogurt. period ! Everybody to their own tastes and desires like the old lady that kissed the cow, I say...

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I'll just do without and starve to death if yogurt is the only item on the menu. It's like slippery snot in a cup... and it doesn't taste any better.

Frozen yogurt isn't too bad though.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    I could eat a wash tub full of most flavors of Blue Bell ice cream and have a belly like Buddha's but I do not like yogurt. period ! Everybody to their own tastes and desires like the old lady that kissed the cow, I say...

^^ This BBFTW

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Bacon! Bacon Bacon Bacon Bacon.... BACON! - Imgur.jpg

Forget that spoiled milk! Bacon is the snack of choice!

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I've been eating pizza 3-4 times a week for the last 3 year when haven't gained an ounce. So I say eat some pizza :D

Top Bottom