• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moki

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    DFW
    Looking for some XDm 9mm mags. Could trade for new pmags if you want to go that route.
    Venture Surplus ad

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    I'll be on the lookout for some. I'm going mag shopping for more Glock mags tomorrow. I'll let you know what I find. I've got a lunch meeting with a local sporting goods store owner.

GlockontheRocks

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    I'll be on the lookout for some. I'm going mag shopping for more Glock mags tomorrow. I'll let you know what I find. I've got a lunch meeting with a local sporting goods store owner.

GlockontheRocks

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The .40 mags will work for 9mm. I use them in my XDm .40 with a 9mm conversion barrel with no problems.

The markers for the capacity are slightly off however.

moki

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    DFW
    The .40 mags will work for 9mm. I use them in my XDm .40 with a 9mm conversion barrel with no problems.

The markers for the capacity are slightly off however.

Thats good to know, thanks. I might give that a try. But the .40 mags are just as scarse right now haha!

makeitcount

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    fort worth
    Crap now Midway has the xdm 9mm mags backordered? They were the last ones I fnd that had any. For $27.99 it was the cheapest. Emphasis on was.

smartass phone acknowledgement

moki

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    DFW
    Crap now Midway has the xdm 9mm mags backordered? They were the last ones I fnd that had any. For $27.99 it was the cheapest. Emphasis on was.

smartass phone acknowledgement

Yep. I placed a backorder with them, but I just checked again and they aren't expected back in stock till end of March. Really sucks since they had the best price too!

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    I know this isn't going to help you now but twice a year SA puts all their assories on sale. IIRC XDM mags were $22ish. I usually order 4 mags each time. Shipping is a flat rate

moki

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    DFW
    I know this isn't going to help you now but twice a year SA puts all their assories on sale. IIRC XDM mags were $22ish. I usually order 4 mags each time. Shipping is a flat rate
    Haha yeah doesn't do much good now, but it's good info. Thanks. It's something to keep in mind.

moki

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    DFW
    Well in a strange twist, Midway shipped 2 that I (back)ordered a while ago even though they aren't even available for backorder on the site now.
    But I could still use one or two if anyone has any they want to sell or trade!

Top Bottom