APOD Firearms

[WTS/WTT] NEED TO SELL Performance Desktop PC for Gaming / Editing (Spring, TX)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    I have about $3000.00 into this PC, but am only asking $1450 to $2200 (see details below regarding price differences) for it and it is only 2 months old. The CPU and Motherboard both have extended warranties on them at Micro Center in Houston, TX. Even if you go price them out to build on your own, you are looking at around $2600 from internet retailers without paying taxes. I am asking $2200 or willing to part this PC out.

The front fan LEDs and the case LEDs can all be turned off just by hitting the buttons on the top of the case for the front fans, and hitting the power button on the NZXT Hue. So you don't always have to have obnoxious light effects turned on. The Hue has 5 levels of brightness, and several different light show modes. From blinking to fading.

It has a full side panel window, but I took it off for the pictures to reduce glare or reflection in any of the pictures I took.

Everything listed below is included in the build and the asking price:

- Intel i7-4770k CPU
    - ASUS Maximus VI Formula Motherboard
    - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz RAM
    - 2x120GB Kingston HyperX SSDs
    - 500GB Samsung Slim HDD
    - Corsair H100i CPU Liquid Cooler
    - EVGA GTX 780 SuperClocked 3GB 384-bit Graphics Card with EVGA Backplate
    - Corsair HX750 Power Supply
    - Thermaltake Core V71 Case
    - ASUS DVD-R/RW
    - ASUS/Sennheiser Xonar Xense Audio Card
    - Sennheiser PC-350 Gaming Headset
    - 24" LG LED Monitor
    - Upgraded Stock Case Fans to Corsair SP120 and AF140 Fans
    - NZXT Hue RGB LED Lighting Kit
    - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Again, the asking price is $2,200.. I said WTT on there because if I could trade for rifles of value, I would be able to sell those a bit easier, and I believe people want to barter more and more these days. So if any of you out there need a PC but don't have the cash and have the guns, maybe we can make a deal.

All that being said, I can adjust the price by adjusting the components in the computer. If you don't need the audio card, headset, or monitor, I would ask $1850 for the computer.

If you don't want to pay for the $500 graphics card, I can replace it with another one I have that is still a great card, just not nearly as high performance. I have a GTX 650 Ti Boost 2GB card that I could replace the GTX 780 SC with, and if that's the case I could sell the computer for $1450. In terms of gaming, that just means you won't be playing on the highest settings in HD resolution, but you will be able to play them on high settings. Like I said, just not the highest.

20140605_140014.jpg 20140605_135940.jpg 20140605_135959.jpg 20140605_140031.jpg 20140605_135802.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    need to sell this badly.. will reduce price if i can sell it.. make offers if interested.. willing to take a large loss on this or part it out, i just need a car to get to work before i lose my job

Last edited:
    Top Bottom