WTS Winchester 30-30 very limited edition (Shreveport, LA)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    First post is a sale ad, second is a comment on your own sale ad 3 minutes after the ad was posted and both are in the test forum? Did you read the rules before signing up?

StubbornOx

Oct 9, 2012
    Shreveport, LA
    I am very aware of the rules. I am trying to get post count to 5 so I may post it in the classifieds section. I really wasn't posting here to sale it. I ahve also emailed Texas1911 because my post count is above and yet I still can't post a new thread in the classifieds. It has also been more than 24 ours since I made the 5 post. So can you please help understand why it is not working?

"The classifieds require 5 posts on the forum to promote your user status. The server will not always do this instantly, but it does do it automatically; so you may have to wait a few minutes for it to do so.

If you cannot make 5 posts on the forum, and/or are too impatient to do so ... please do not email me asking why you cannot post your stuff for sale on the forum. The forum survives off of people participating in our discussions, and the classifieds are a service for those that participate. Furthermore, the majority of buyers on the forum want to know a bit more about the person they are buying from, so it's in your best interest to join in on the discussions."

Acera

TGT Addict
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    a-digging.jpg

Top Bottom