APOD Firearms

WTS - Sig Sauer SRT kits and E2 kits for 220,226,229, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aenimated1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Carrollton
    Sirs and Madams,
    I am a Sig Certified Armorer here in Carrollton.

I have a few SRT kits and E2 kits that are hard to get.

Here is what I have:

(4) - P220 SRT kits New In Bag - $75 each shipped
    (4) - P226 SRT kits New In Bag - $75 each shipped
    (3) - P239 SRT kits New In Bag - $75 each shipped

022.jpg

I also have E2 grip kits but just for the P226 in any caliber:

(3) - P226 E2 Grip Kits (includes slim one piece grip, decocker, mainspring strut and seat, and installation tool) - $85 each shipped

020-1.jpg

I can accept check, money order, or Paypal. I also have a shop in Carrollton where you can pick up the kits in person.

Robert
    Sig Certified Armorer
    sigarmorer@verizon.net
    Gun Zone Deals

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Hey Robert. Nice to see you're still a live and kicking.... Saw you your post at SF.

Off topic, but I'm interested in a bit of work on my WG P226 if you're still doing that sort of stuff..

Aenimated1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Carrollton
    Hey Robert. Nice to see you're still a live and kicking.... Saw you your post at SF.

Off topic, but I'm interested in a bit of work on my WG P226 if you're still doing that sort of stuff..

Navy,
    I would love to look at your 226. Trigger and action work is my bread and butter. I just sell the SRT and E2 kits as a service to my fellow sigsters and, of course, to make some scratch.

The beauty of the older WG Sigs is that per any given amount of trigger/action work you will get better results from the older guns versus the newer Sigs with all the molded parts. I have a KD date code 226 that I shoot in competitions every two weeks or so. I have never EVER had one problem with it thru 20k rounds or so.

Robert

Aenimated1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Carrollton
    Do you keep these SRT kits in stock pretty regular.

I try to but it is not always possible. Sig has taken away our ability to buy the kits from them in the past with no warning so I assume they can do it again any time. I have quite a few on hand right now and will be ordering some more this coming week.

That being said I would get them while I have them. The alternative is sending your pistol to Sig at twice the cost.

Robert

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Whats the install like? Is it much harder than dealing with glock trigger mods?

SRT in the 226 and 229 is a new sear and safety lever. It involves a detail strip and reassemble. How mechanically inclined are you? Can you tear somewhat complex things apart and get them back together again? Can you make heads or tails of the exploded diagram of your pistol in the owner's manual? Do you have the tools you'll need?

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I am pretty mechanically inclined and enjoy working on things. I just didnt know if there is any tuning involved in the process. I have not detail stripped my sig yet but im not worried.

Top Bottom