• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggy

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    New Knoxville, Ohio USA
    Sold: Bcm compensator mod 1 *sold*

It is brand new and unused. It comes with a crush washer and has a factory pre-drilled hole at the base for permanent installation on your barrel. This is the extended version of the BCMGUNFIGHTER MOD 0 - 5.56. Mount per BATF specs to bring your 14.5 inch barrel over 16 inches (non-NFA). Priced at $85 delivered (you save $18). Payment would be by a USPS or bank money order or paypal "gift". No trades are needed at this time. PM me for a link to see my past sales feedback. Here is a review of the BCM Comp by Larry Vickers :

Ok as promised I ran an informal test today with several students after the first day of my Vegas carbine class - the weapons used were a 16 inch M4 with A2 flash hider, a 16 inch M4 with a Battlecomp 1.0 , and a Bravo Company 14.5 with permanently attached BCMGunfighter comp

Ammo used was PMC Bronze

Tests were conducted to determine muzzle flash (at dusk and getting darker by the minute ) , muzzle blast to sides and rear angles, felt recoil mitigation, rapid fire controllability, and dust signature in the prone

Range was dusty, dry, and rocky

The A2 was always shot first to establish a baseline then the Battlecomp and lastly the BCMGunfighter comp

As expected the A2 had the least flash, slightly less dust signature ( down range vs to the sides ), least muzzle blast and provided the least control in the rapid fire test

In every test the BCMGunfighter was equal to or better than the Battlecomp - it had the same dust signature, slightly better flash reduction, dramatically better blast (concussion) than the Battlecomp and was picked as being preferrable in rapid fire due to the different 'feel' of the recoil ( highly subjective - nevertheless there was a consensus on the topic ) - when you factor in it is cheaper by $40 or so then it is a no brainer; every single person involved in the test felt it was superior 'tactical' comp than the Battlecomp and everyone stated if they were in the market to buy a comp they would purchase the Bravo Company over the Battlecomp

Make no mistake if you want a good flash suppressor buy one ; this ain't it - if you want the worlds best comp this ain't it

But it is perhaps the new industry standard in 'hybrid' devices that walk a fine line between the two diametrically opposing requirements - and it has the least muzzle blast by a large margin of any comp I have ever seen

So there you have it from an admitted opponent of muzzle comps in general - if you want one on your carbine, look at the Bravo Company offering first as it is, as far as I can tell, the new standard

Be safe

LAV

Picture114_zps5265b4c7.gif

Picture115_zps3afce483.gif

Picture116_zps1623eda2.gif

Picture117_zps44eca229.gif

Picture118_zpsc68f3d22.gif
    DK Firearms

Last edited:
    Top Bottom