• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I really think we need to adjust who can sell stuff here. Its gotten stupid the past few months.

Darwin seems to be doing the job just fine. Yeah, it's aggravating - but lots of new members that started out being PITA's matured into good members. And those that don't.....well, just look at the fun snipe hunts we get to enjoy!!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Just wanted to jump in and say thank you guys for the words and kindness to want to help.

TR is correct, this was a bucketlist gun. I had one stolen years ago. This would have replaced it.

As TexasRedneck and Ben said, the deal went south, and they are aware of the gritty details.

This was the worst transaction meetup I've ever had. Aside from changing the terms and adding requirements as he went, Arthur was condescending, narrow-minded, and insulting. I lost track of how many times he insinuated I was a prohibited person, a criminal or just all around clueless as to "how serious" buying a gun was.

I do give Arthur credit for mostly telling it like it went down. Except what the Ofc "said", those words were not said. Arthur made those up based on his interpretation of how I was treated while we were at Frisco pd, and it wasn't helpful or professional. If Arthur was a smart man, he would have stepped in and backed me up with, "May we please have an Officer to assist us?". The deal would have continued. But Arthur didn't. He was so focused on winning his argument that he lost sight of the goal.

After another ignorant comment from him about a straw purchase, I shut down the deal, I had had enough. I don't think he expected I'd say no after making the drive. But I don't sell out like that. Do you respect my character now, Arthur?

I would not recommend anyone do business with him. Also, for every one of you guys I've worked with before, yall are a vast difference in quality and character of man. Thank you.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Just wanted to jump in and say thank you guys for the words and kindness to want to help.

Shorts, not a whole lot of folks who've been around as long as you - I can remember you "hooking me up" with some 45's back during OBumma's term, when 45 ACP was almost impossible to find.

Folks, if you run across one, PLEASE let Shorts know! An' Shorts - you might want to post a "WTB" just in case...

Top Bottom