Gun Zone Deals

WTS ** AmmoCanMagnets.Com ** Ammo Label Magnets - Texas Gun Talk Discount!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Not sure how I got by without these for so long. My stuff is so much more organized now, and I don't have to dig through cans to see what is in them anymore.

Genius product Wade. Enjoy your time off.
    Capitol Armory ad

jpatm2

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    If anyone has any doubts about ordering these, don't. They are good quality. There was a mistake in the shipping of mine (two .30-06 instead of one each .30-06 and .30-30) and once I notified him of the mistake, he made it more than better. He shipped me two .30-30 magnets and didn't want me to send back the extra .30-06. Great stuff, great customer service!

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Just a reminder... we are heading out today... Orders in the next few hours could still go out today, otherwise will get them sent when we get back in early Aug. Thanks!

Starting this past Sunday, July 20th, and running through Sunday August 10th, I am giving 20%* off all orders $10 and up, no limit on # of users or order maximums. USPS 1st Class Shipping is always free!

On Checkout, use coupon code VACA2014 to get the 20% off with minimum $10 order. The standard Forum Discount code will still apply on orders under $10.

All orders placed while we are gone will be packaged and shipped as soon as return, expected ship dates between Aug 7th and 9th

*20% Discount good only on orders placed between July 20th and Aug 10th and is not combinable with any other coupon code

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    We're back in "the office"... a bunch of orders shipped yesterday afternoon and should be arriving in the next day or two.

Thanks Again for your support!

Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.com

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Shameless plug, these are awesome products that make life a little easier and really make a huge difference in looking uniform and organized. I would be extremely interested in more options on the sticker side of the house, primarily of the misc/non caliber type.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Hey Everyone... just checking in... I was doing a bit of Inventory review over the weekend, and I currently have 320 Unique Designs (Between Magnets/Stickers, Font Color and Size variations)....

If there is something I'm missing let me know and I'll see what I can do!!!

Thanks everyone for your ongoing support!

Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Hey Everyone... I'm hopefully done with my travels for a while... all orders placed this past week shipped out yesterday afternoon and on the way to you guys and gals!

Thanks for your support, and let me know If I can help in any way!

Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Bump..... Would love to see some pics of how you guys are using the magnets...

Here is one of the beginnings of my "Prepper Stash"!
    20141011_083356.jpg

Let me know how I can help!

Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.com

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I tried something like this awhile back with a magnetic sheet cut into pieces. Unfortunately they fell off quite easily. On the other hand, but I also bought an awfully cheap magnetic sheet.

Also, I find it interesting you have one for Black Powder but not one for Caps.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    It seems that BLACK FRIDAY special deals and coupons are all the rage... I've decided to do something a little different, instead of just a special deal on a few products for a few hours or just 1 day to get people to my site in hopes they buy other stuff, I want to do something a little bigger to take the opportunity to thank all of our past customers and the entire community that has supported us over the past 2 years;

20% of ALL "In Stock" Products* between Friday November 28th and December 31st, 2014!!!!

As Always Free USPS 1st Class Shipping to US Addresses**

NO COUPON CODE REQUIRED!!!

* Gift Cards excluded and quantities limited to stock on hand (although I will work to replenish out of stock items during the sale!)

** USPS Tracking extra and International Shipping available upon request

Thanks for all your Support!

Wade
    info@AmmoCanMagnets.Com
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    salebanner.jpg

20% of ALL "In Stock" Products*until December 31st, 2014!!!!

As Always Free USPS 1st Class Shipping to US Addresses**

NO COUPON CODE REQUIRED!!!

* Gift Cards excluded and quantities limited to stock on hand (although I will work to replenish out of stock items during the sale!)

** USPS Tracking extra and International Shipping available upon request

Thanks for all your Support!

Wade
    info@AmmoCanMagnets.Com
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season and New Years to you and yours from us at AmmoCanMagnets.Com.

Just 7 more days for the 20% off everything sale (no coupon required). Always free shipping to US Address

Thanks for your support and helping make this our best year ever!
    Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Last 2 days of Site Wide 20% Off sale... No coupon required, always free shipping to US Addresses (1st Class USPS, Tracking extra).

Thanks for your support!

Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Happy New Year everyone... just wanted to let folks know that the Forum discount is still active (see 1st post in this thread)...

Let me know if there is custom calibers (or logo's, etc) that you'd like to see us add!

Thanks for all of your support!
    Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    After a glorious weekend visiting the most beautiful place on earth (at least that I've been too), we are back at it and filling orders for you our great and wonderful customers! All orders placed since Friday about Noon will go out first thing tomorrow (Tuesday 20-Jan-2015).

Thanks for your continued support!
    Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.com

Acutal Camera Phone Pic, taken by me from Yosemite Tunnel View
    2015-01-17%252014.06.05.jpg

Top Bottom