• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Ok, now that my neurons have stopped breaking down. I am looking for a decent priced PS90 on the market. I am willing to travel for FTF deals. I'm not trying to spend 1800 dang dollars on a new one unless I really have to. Please respond here or PM me. Thanks!
    DK Firearms

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Yeah, I would probably drive to get that deal since the FFL's here are dumb and charge like 75 bucks for a transfer and all that but the drive would cost just as much. Hmm, 1500 is nice though.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I too am really wanting a PS90.........just for fun! I've purchased for CDNN many times in the past with very good experiences (decent prices and fast shipping). I looked on their website but found nothing that says a buyer can pick up at their business. I get the idea it's mail-order only. Still checking.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    I have a buddy in Bastrop that knows a guy with an FFL. I can use his FFL for like 5 bucks. Now I just need to order my PS90 unless someone on here strolls along.

Schue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    FT Hood
    I have a buddy in Bastrop that knows a guy with an FFL. I can use his FFL for like 5 bucks. Now I just need to order my PS90 unless someone on here strolls along.

Just Glocks in Copperas Cove does transfers for $25 dollars. It would save you time and gas money instead of driving to Bastrop.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Yeah, I know that man, he's a nice guy. I have to head to San Antonio anyways in two weeks so I figured if it was 5 bucks, I might as well knock that out while I'm there.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom