• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I guess I am just looking to buy either an AR upper or complete AR here locally and avoid shipping costs (as well as possibly FFL costs, although I have no problem going through an FFL and my CHL should ease worries as well....)
    Shipping on complete uppers in only around $10 and you can get it now. Many of these guys on here can give you web addresses of companies that sell sub $400 complete uppers.
    Texas SOT

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    For me, it's been online. I can usually find what I want with a week or so of looking.

However......I search 200+ sites a day when I'm lookin' - that ain't for everyone.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    For me, it's been online. I can usually find what I want with a week or so of looking.

However......I search 200+ sites a day when I'm lookin' - that ain't for everyone.

yup, same here mostly online deals from either direct searches or giant queries from gun specific search engines. places like slickguns.com. ive purchased a lot of new and like new products from forums as well.

mcfroggin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    League City

The next time you find a great deal on inexpensive lowers, could you please PM me? You are like Yoda of the gun world.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    So it seems like you are looking for the cheapest possible AR...

I had both of mine built from parts ordered/collected over time and LOVE them both... If you consider that method at all I HIGHLY recommend the following lower to start with and then save up again for an upper... I want one of these in this configuration or same lower with enhanced LPK in a pistol version...

Spider (Bullet) Lower w/ Enhanced Kit - M4 Stock [STLC200-EBS] - $354.90 : Spikes Tactical

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    The jse uppers are great and the surplus arms and ammo lowers are just about perfect for your price point don't hesitate to pick either for your build

Top Bottom